By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo File Trademark Application for N64 Controller in Europe: N64 Mini coming?

guiduc said:
Fuck the Minis product line. Focus on your goddamn supply issues.

I didn't know that the snes mini also use Tegra X1 chip

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
specialk said:

Me too.

I took a flight last weekend, and for the first time since launch, I took my 3DS on the plane instead of my Switch. 

3DS has so many more rpgs.

Basically on the Switch its "I am Setsuna" + "Disgaea 5" and if your not set on those, your kinda outta luck.

I mean, you're comparing the RPG library of a 6 year old system to a 4 month old system. obviously the 6 year old system is gonna have more. The fact that there are already two good rpgs on Switch this early is awesome. I will definitely be picking up I am Setsuna when I finish Zelda.

Slownenberg said:
JRPGfan said:

Basically on the Switch its "I am Setsuna" + "Disgaea 5" and if your not set on those, your kinda outta luck.

I mean, you're comparing the RPG library of a 6 year old system to a 4 month old system. obviously the 6 year old system is gonna have more. The fact that there are already two good rpgs on Switch this early is awesome. I will definitely be picking up I am Setsuna when I finish Zelda.

I ll suggest you get Disgaea 5 instead (if you havnt played it yet), it last longer, and has better story/gameplay.

I am Setsuna is short, like 20-25hours, and the ending feels rushed (storywise) and it has paceing issues (its middle road, then tough (right before end boss, which forces you to grind), then really easy end boss), it all feels anti-climatic when you get through it.

Vor said:
guiduc said:
Fuck the Minis product line. Focus on your goddamn supply issues.

I didn't know that the snes mini also use Tegra X1 chip

Yes, they do. Very powerful stuff xD.

I acted out of impulse on this one, sorry guys. I prefer to read articles stating ''Supply issues are resolved!'' because it's killing me right now xD

JRPGfan said:

The Switch will get there. 3DS has the benefit of a 10+ year game library and virtual console. 

I'm extremely optimistic about the upcoming games for Switch. We got a guaranteed grand slam coming out tomorrow for goodness sake.

It would be nice if they flipped the switch and turned on the VC faucet though.

Around the Network

In answer to OP here's my list ( I know some are impossible)
Goldeneye 007
Perfect Dark
Banjo kazooie
Banjo too ie
Shadowman
Turok 2 seeds of evil
Turok rage wars (online)
Ocarina of time
Majoras mask
South Park 64
Duke Nukem zero hour
Quake 2