5 4 1.72%

4 1 0.43%

3 1 0.43%

2 1 0.43%

1 10 4.31%

Total:232
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
irstupid said:

Meh, I'm sure they are fine. Everyone who wants to watch Game of Thrones has already gotten their HBO sub.

If you say "but people will see these leaks and thus no longer sub next year"

The same thing happened last year. Lots of GOT leaks of episodes yet still people sub for the new season.

It's like PC gamers say to gaming companies in regards to pirating. Make a good game and we won't pirate. Sure you can't stop all piraters, but there were never buying anyway.

I always watch torrent first because here i need to wait 2 days for it to pass on television, we have no HBO here and i cant wait to watch the episodes.

I'll watch a torrent, before or after. Depends on free time. I'll watch on tv, or hbo go.

Then I'll have my torrents sitting in a folder on my pc until the season box releases and I get that. THen I delete those files.

Could I save money by just pirating? Yes, but like many pc gamers say, when its a good product I like to own it officially. Besides having it in the best quality and knowing I own it, I alos like to support companies that put out good products. Same with many movies. Many movies I pirate when they become available digitally, then purchase the month later when out on dvd. Not falling for their buillshit double dipping trick.

Around the Network

The last episode.. just, wow. So good, yet so sad.

Also, Dany totally bae <3

Though now the wait extends further for the next one!

So just watched episode 6.

I've thought this season has been amazing so far, but this episode let me down. I'm not happy about the direction they're going in.

Sonjustvout of interest, where can I watch episode 6, if it's good quality then I will watch it but I'll wait otherwise.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Episode 5 was decent.

Not too special, some interesting things, some strange things. I do begin to feel they're now going too fast with certain things. I hope they still decide to make season 8 a 10-parter like usual after-all so things get a bit more fleshed out and the feeling grandness of the world returns again. I get they needed to speed things up, but characters now travel great distances within a single episode. I get that obviously time can just jump forward a week or two, but still, seems out of place compared to the first five seasons and even to a lesser extent the sixth. Also, certain characters now do have plot-armor, where before you were never sure. I already figured they wouldn't die, but the 'save' would be a bit more believable.

But like I said, decent episode nonetheless. Kind of got spoiled after the spectacle that was episode 4 I guess.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

Episode 5 was decent.

Not too special, some interesting things, some strange things. I do begin to feel they're now going too fast with certain things. I hope they still decide to make season 8 a 10-parter like usual after-all so things get a bit more fleshed out and the feeling grandness of the world returns again. I get they needed to speed things up, but characters now travel great distances within a single episode. I get that obviously time can just jump forward a week or two, but still, seems out of place compared to the first five seasons and even to a lesser extent the sixth. Also, certain characters now do have plot-armor, where before you were never sure. I already figured they wouldn't die, but the 'save' would be a bit more believable.

Six episodes on season 8 bro, no way around that now, D&D and possibly the actors as well want to move on.

Besides, characters do tend to live long on both GoT and the ASoIaF books, more than fans would tend to believe. It's less dangerous than GRRM claims, and more influenced by classic high fantasy and science fiction tropes as well. I bet that the death ratio isn't that different from Harry Potter or LoTR if you chart it. As I mentioned before, the only relevant POV characters who ever died are the Stark parents, and GRRM himself wrote on the series outline that (the) five main characters make it alive through the series.

As a side note... on the very first episode, about a month went by in less than ten minutes :P (between Ned receiving Robert's letter and the man himself arriving on Winterfell).

You know.....I fully expected a dragon to die at some point, and frankly I would have been disappointed if that hadn't happened at some point, but like that....? Fucking one shot by a hand thrown spear? I know it's the Night King and all, and he's supposed to be a badass but.....really? Just like that? Dude didn't even look like he was trying very hard. And if he can throw a spear THAT far, with such force, I call bullshit on anyone ever getting in any kind of sword fight or some shit with him, because if he can do that, there's no way you can block a hit from him. Anyway, that death just didn't feel earned to me. It was just like ya ok we need a dragon to die now so....deuces.

And what's gonna happen next time the dragons gotta fight against them fools? They gotta keep like a 10,000 yard distance between themselves and Mr. Boss man? But maybe he won't even feel like throwing any more spears now, cus the ice dragon will probably end up being like 5x stronger than the regular ones so NK can chill and watch all smug like he prefers until the writers come up with his kryptonite. Lame

Okay, so I'm actually far more critical of this episode by this point.
The final act was amazing, no doubt, but what came before that was pretty bad.
The All Star Team of the North felt like cheap fanfiction at best. And you could tell too. Dialogue was abysmal. Too forced with characters that barely had any connection. The Hound, once a great character had some really awful lines.
Jon's plan was idiotic from the get go and he got a lot of people killed (and a Dragon).
Arya should be executed.

Regardless, it's still Game of Thrones and the part with the dragons was breathtaking cinematography and very exciting.
7/10.

With that throwing arm the NK could just punch the wall down. NK on a wight dragon with a couple of spears should quickly become NK + 3 wight dragons.

Westeros' only hope is a red witch gangbang with Jon and Gendry to make an army of shadow babies.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
morenoingrato said:
Okay, so I'm actually far more critical of this episode by this point.
The final act was amazing, no doubt, but what came before that was pretty bad.
The All Star Team of the North felt like cheap fanfiction at best. And you could tell too. Dialogue was abysmal. Too forced with characters that barely had any connection. The Hound, once a great character had some really awful lines.
Jon's plan was idiotic from the get go and he got a lot of people killed (and a Dragon).
Arya should be executed.

Regardless, it's still Game of Thrones and the part with the dragons was breathtaking cinematography and very exciting.
7/10.

Dialogue was abysmal ? WTF xD

Dialogue was amazing, that Tormund/ The hound , Tormund/ Gendry, Jon and Beric, Jon and Mormont.

Not Jon plan, more like Tyrion plan, blame him xD

Arya executed for what ? Remember her vs the waif ? She is not dumb.

Only thing is kinda bad was why the NIght king aimed at vyserion first instead of fucking drogon, need to see the producers talking about this, maybe they will explain.

And Jon and Danny romance now feels great, i disliked the idea before but now i am on board xD

I don't mean to sound like a book elitist, but I felt the world of a GoT always had some air of realism and grounded plot to it, that even previous seasons respected.

I was never on board with the All Star Team, because it felt like a forced reunion of random characters.

But I just can't get see the Hound talking about Brienne with Thormund. It really came out of nowhere and it was not an organic way of talking.

Or Gendry talking with the Brotherhood. It's been too long and I felt in a more real breathing world, Gendry moved on, and the encounter didn't happen. And his role North of the Wall was basically fan service. Guess they needed a named character to return to the wall.

Jon's thing with Ser Jorah was also a point of issue with me. Why not give the sword to the actual household head Lady (Lyanna Mormont), someone that supported him and his House since the start? That is what Edward Stark did after he defeated Arthur Dayne. He returned his sword to his wife for House Dayne.

I also dislike the fact that all the characters had huge plot armors. Seeing a bunch of nameless guys just die again and again was kinda funny.

Was it Tyrion's plan? Oh well. I can't say this has been Tyrion's Season anyway.

I understand that they are being manipulated by Littlefinger and he is playing with fire with someone as unstable as Arya, but damn. Her resentments run deep and have not banished at all. She is just as childish as years ago, but now can kill.

Sansa has barely shown any hint that she would betray Jon, yet Arya's paranoia is insane. She is on the brink of collapsing the North alliance and bringing ruin to Winterfell. I think that's unlikely at this stage, but that doesn't mean she isn't being stupid.

I guess my comment was meant to be "The better thing for the North would be if Arya is executed".

Regardless, I liked the second half of the episode quite a bit, I just felt the journey to that frozen island felt "unlikely" and forced. Could have been handled better and with less characters.