By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Lawbreaker dev says no Switch port due to lack of buttons compared to PS4 and Xbone

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Why not just say "we're not making a Switch port because we don't want to"? Would be much easier.

???????

Is that guy smoking something?

Unless he is using the touchpad like Warframe does, that it puts certain commands there like swapping the touchpad, pressing one side or the other.But even then, that can easily be fixed by assigning these commands to hotkeys or, I dont know, thinking of another control scheme.

Good lord, this guys needs to hire a PR person.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Someone doesn't know how to count it seems...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Wut? Has he ever played with a Switch? XD

Around the Network

Maybe is a system of advanced psychology who make us discuss about some obvious subject to make people talk about their game?
But i agree with you.

Far more interested in Overwatch than Lawbreakers anyways.

"...But if you’re looking at the Switch the base controller that’s on the unit, it doesn’t have as many buttons."

Haha, good one. All the Switch is missing is the touch pad thing, and last I checked, the XBO doesn't have that either. Does that mean this game also uses the pad thing?

Also, this is the 1st time I've heard of this game. I guess it's a team based shooter..??

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Oh you mean this?

The Switch has the EXACT SAME NUMBER OF INPUTS YOU BUFFOON!

14 clickable inputs, 2 analogie sticks. It's the freaking same you jackass. Unless your game desperately needs analogue input (which it doesn't), it could work on the Joy Con Grip EXACTLY as well as an Xbone controller. So, mark it down. Tje second they port it to the Xbone is the second they admit through action to just straight up lying to your face folks.