By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kamiko worldwide sales top 110,000

Switch eShop title produced good numbers.

Total sales for Kamiko, the Switch arcade-like action game from Fairune developer Skipmore, have topped 110,000 worldwide, publisher Flyhigh Works announced.

Speaking to Nintendo Life, Chris Chau, co-founder of Circle Entertainment, which assisted Flyhigh Works in localizing the game, said that 25 percent of sales came from Japan, 48 percent from the United States, and 27 percent from Europe and Australia.

Skipmore is bringing its next game, Picontier, to Switch in 2017. It is a slow-living miniscape RPG where players live on an island, and spend time farming, crafting, mining, and fishing. There are battles, too

Source 1 and Source 2

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I'm not sure what the game is all about, but as far as I know it was released not too long ago?

Which means that it has performed rather well. Good news.

Congratulations to him!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Kuksenkov said:
I'm not sure what the game is all about, but as far as I know it was released not too long ago?

Which means that it has performed rather well. Good news.

Kamiko is a great little game. Absolutely loved it and I highly recommend it to anyone with a Switch.

For a 2 person team, this is not only a really great effort, but a success!

Around the Network

Congrats to the team, and thanks for bringing this game to the Switch. I love the style of it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

This is VGChartz, so I fully expect someone to reverse engineer this to see which titles on the eshop consistently outranked (or never outranked) Kamiko over its lifetime.

That way, we should be able to rank games into 4 different categories.

1.) Games with 110K eshop sales (Kamiko)
2.) Games with more than 110K eshop sales
3.) Games with fewer than 110K eshop sales
4.) Games we are unsure about (did not consistently rank above OR below Kamiko)

Congrats! Its a AMAZING game! They should do a Kamiko 2 (actually had a poll about on twitter).
Really amazing!

And meanwhile, the majority of third party developers are still ignoring the Nintendo Switch. Oh well, their loss. 110k sales for such a game is pretty darn good, and so fast!

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

And I was one of them to buy it!

It was a pretty good game, but the real issue was that it was too short! After I completed it, it just left me wanting more...

The new game looks promising. I may buy that one as well.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread