Custom Robo 9 1.84%

F-Zero 152 31.08%

The Legendary Starfy 11 2.25%

Mother 86 17.59%

Advance Wars 87 17.79%

Paper Mario RPG (heh) 72 14.72%

Other 72 14.72%

Total:489

I'm assuming that The Wonderful 101 isn't getting a sequel despite the pic that Platinum tweeted.

To think that if Awakening wasn't a hit half of us would be here saying Fire Emblem.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
It's surprising how many people don't realize F-Zero kind of sucked.

Man but F-Zero Xs soundtrack man...

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

EarthBound

Actually it's linear 3D Zelda :(

Advance Wars

Golden Sun would be 2nd

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I dont know if it was just a licensed game or not but i want star fox adventures. I know the IP is not dead but loved that game.

Around the Network

Mother and Star Tropics (two months ago I would've said Metroid.

Kuksenkov said:
F-Zero.

GX is the pinnacle of racing games to me. As much as I enjoy kart racers and simulators, GX provided me with the most fun I've had racing and some frustrating moments. I'll say it again, the F-Zero Universe has so much potential to expand into other genres. They created 30+ characters with a personality of their own, just imagine...

I also hold Custom Robo, Glory of Heracles, The Legendary Starfy, Wave Race, and 1080 Snowboarding dearly.

GX was truly on a whole different level...

I know Mario Kart 8 rendered F-Zero unnecessary, but that doesn't change how special GX was...

On a different note, if Nintendo ever felt like they needed something a bit grittier, Mach Rider and Gumshoe would be perfect candidates for a revival...

Have a nice day...

leedlelee said:

GX was truly on a whole different level...

Kuksenkov said:
F-Zero.

GX is the pinnacle of racing games to me. 

Damn right. 14 years on, GX remains the best racing game I have ever played. 

The sense of speed, the tight controls, the kickarse soundtrack, the awesome graphics that somehow manage to look good even two generations later, that sexy locked 60fps, just an epic experience. 

Advance wars and I guess Paper Mario in a way

Definitely the Mother series for being very quirky and creative RPG games, putting a spin on the usual RPG style. 1 and 3 may have their faults, but 2 definitely makes up for them *_* Although I'm fine with Itoi ending with 3, I would like one more... Hopefully the spiritual fan sequel gets released eventually!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread