Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania Netflix season 1

The first season was kinda short. hope they will extend it for the second one.

 



Around the Network

What did you think of it? Was it good/satisfying?



VGPolyglot said:
What did you think of it? Was it good/satisfying?

it was ok. it is 4 episode so it's kinda short so when you get used to the characters, it's over. I hope the second season will have 12 episodes format like others shows



I thought it was well done. I agree that it was too short but it's a promising start to the series. I think they already announced that the second season will be 8 episodes.



wilreteno said:
VGPolyglot said:
What did you think of it? Was it good/satisfying?

it was ok. it is 4 episode so it's kinda short so when you get used to the characters, it's over. I hope the second season will have 12 episodes format like others shows

Oh yeah, 4 episodes is pretty short. I haven't really kept track, I was just hoping that they'd be inspired to make a game from the success of this.



Around the Network
Xeon said:
I thought it was well done. I agree that it was too short but it's a promising start to the series. I think they already announced that the second season will be 8 episodes.

Yeah. I'm certain they were just testing out the series to see the response, which is likely why it was only 4 short episodes. I read they confirmed 8 episodes for season 2 as well though. 



I enjoyed it, but the swearing was a little too much in Episode 2.

I'll definitely tune in to the second season whenever it releases.



fantastic, i can't wait to see the second season next year :)



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Video in OP doesn't work.

But... is it a Castlevania anime?

That would totally suck! Saw Netflix advertising a vampire show on PS4 and I love vampires so was interested. But Castlevania? And anime? meh to both of those



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

I can't push myself to finish this show. Studio Mir still hasn't learned one bit about motion outside of Action Sequences. The first 2 episode were a pain to finish.