By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Women only: what's more gross on a guy: baldness or back hair?

Which is worse?

Gross back hair! 64 10.29%

Creepy baldness... 21 3.38%

Both are equally as disgusting 11 1.77%

I love men with backhair ... 21 3.38%

I'm a guy interested in seeing the results. 505 81.19%

Total:622
onionberry said:
insecurity.

Best answer lol

Around the Network

I dont think baldness is gross, though back hair on the other hand...

Locknuts said:
onionberry said:
insecurity.

You heard the lady: wear your back hair with confidence!

But Onion is obviously not the superficial kind as she's a Nintendo fan.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

sethnintendo said:
shikamaru317 said:
I can only hope that back hair is the grosser of the two, since I'm starting to go bald, lol. My back is totally hairless at least.

What if someone shaved their pubes or back hair and glued it to their top of their head?

You know there was a guy who had third degree burns all over his body with the exception of his scrotum because it was best protected.  Well, doctors did numerous of skin grafts from his scrotum, and the guy is now entirely covered in pubic hair.  True story.

LivingMetal said:
sethnintendo said:

What if someone shaved their pubes or back hair and glued it to their top of their head?

You know there was a guy who had third degree burns all over his body with the exception of his scrotum because it was best protected.  Well, doctors did numerous of skin grafts from his scrotum, and the guy is now entirely covered in pubic hair.  True story.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I think most people can be bald and still look good but pretty much no one can be considered sexy with a lot of back hair that just makes you look like a caveman. Well neither is a problem for me I still have a full head of hair and no back hair and no chest hair either.

Not a girl but I'd imagine back-hair. I don't have either though, also no chest-hair.

Radek said:

I'm going to be balding soon unfortunately, and I already know I will look awful after I shave my head.
My eyebrows are really thick, I will look really serious, my head and face shape are also weird.

Don't worry, I'll always think of you as a cute Asian girl.

spurgeonryan said:
d21lewis said:
I'm totally bald. I think I look great. Follow @d21lewis on Twitter.

My kids told me if you do not Snapchat, you are not cool.

Also the word "Decent" now means awesome.

Damnit. I can't keep up with these kids and their slang!

But yeah, if you really want their input, there are better places than here to hear their voice!