By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Women only: what's more gross on a guy: baldness or back hair?

Which is worse?

Gross back hair! 64 10.29%

Creepy baldness... 21 3.38%

Both are equally as disgusting 11 1.77%

I love men with backhair ... 21 3.38%

I'm a guy interested in seeing the results. 505 81.19%

Total:622

Fortunately I suffer from neither. I'm only hairy from the neck up.

Around the Network

Wait what? Baldness gross?

vivster said:
I've never heard anyone say that baldness is gross. Until now.

Might be gross whatever animal they sometimes try to put on their head to cover up their baldness like Trump puts a spray painted orange raccoon on his head.

I'd rather know different questions like

Which is worse? A guy with a small dick or a guy that comes way too early?

sethnintendo said:

Reminds me of a video I saw on Facebook a few days ago. A lady was about to go down on this guy who wasn't very well endowed. She saw what he had and started putting her clothes back on. He was like "What the heck? Finish what you started!"

And that's your weekly dose of d21lewis being vulgar. Hope you enjoyed it!

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
sethnintendo said:

Reminds me of a video I saw on Facebook a few days ago. A lady was about to go down on this guy who wasn't very well endowed. She saw what he had and started putting her clothes back on. He was like "What the heck? Finish what you started!"

I didn't know you could post such videos on facebook.  Must have been not showing anything.

How about this story throwback from my college days.  One of my exs had a friend that was dating a guy with a small dick.  She would let him lick her but not bang her out.  She would then kick her boyfriend out and invite someone that wasn't small to come bang her out.  Why she stayed with the boyfriend I have no clue.  Perhaps she was using him for dates.

shikamaru317 said:
I can only hope that back hair is the grosser of the two, since I'm starting to go bald, lol. My back is totally hairless at least.

What if someone shaved their pubes or back hair and glued it to their top of their head?

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

I didn't know you could post such videos on facebook.  Must have been not showing anything.

How about this story throwback from my college days.  One of my exs had a friend that was dating a guy with a small dick.  She would let him lick her but not bang her out.  She would then kick her boyfriend out and invite someone that wasn't small to come bang her out.  Why she stayed with the boyfriend I have no clue.  Perhaps she was using him for dates.

Also reminds me of a past experience. 😢 Downside of falling for a girl with a boyfriend. This was almost 8 years ago, though.

You're going to get literally two answers from this.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

Jesus Christ. She sounds like a lovely person. And just as much as why would she stay with him, why would he stay with her? I wonder how the guy could be so clueless? I gotta stay out of non-gaming threads. Just hearing about stuff like this makes my skin crawl.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."