By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rocket League: 33 million players have experienced the game, active players by platform

It's been two years since Rocket League came out and 33 million players have experienced the game.

Console accounts for 73% of active players, PC accounts for 27% of active players.

PS4 has the most active players.

Source

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Make it 40 Million by the end of the year. This game will be essential on Switch.

What a great game, I still play almost every day.

Ka-pi96 said:
PS = blue, yep that seems right.

Xbox = green, yep right again

Steam = orange? That's new... totally cool though. Orange > blue/green!

It's the Half Life color.  Keeping the dream alive.

I guess the PS4 crowd had dwindled a bit due to it being available earlier. Still, I expected it to have a higher percentage than it does.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

So, I wonder what the sales are then. In the 20 millions?

Around the Network

I've played the game quite a lot, but I'm still dogshit at it - with chat disabled it's still somewhat entertaining.

How is Xbox higher than PC though?

The percentage of Xbox One is actually actually pretty impressive when you consider the install base difference.

estebxx said:

The percentage of Xbox One is actually actually pretty impressive when you consider the install base difference.

Remember it's active users, the percentage is more than likely boosted due to rocket league being available on PS4 for a couple of years now so most users have moved on so are no longer actively playing it.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
estebxx said:

Remember it's active users, the percentage is more than likely boosted due to rocket league being available on PS4 for a couple of years now so most users have moved on so are no longer actively playing it.

Oh i know (im one of those users who doesnt care about the game anymore) but i still find it surprising, afterall its not like the Xbox One version came out recently either, its been available for a while as well.