By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Blu-rays sale percentage tracking

This is pure dedication right here.....keep it up dude.

Around the Network
Nomad Blue said:

Finally!  Star Wars is going to be released on Blu-Ray.  Not until next autumn/fall(/spring - for anyone downunder) though.  Expect sales to go through the roof.

Yes it definitely great news,   I wish it was earlier.  This will bring a huge boost to Blu-ray

Ping_ii said:

This is pure dedication right here.....keep it up dude.

Thanks man,  you could say I have a vested interest in it having well over 200 Blu-ray movies

yeah vetteman,

I love this thread. I always come in and lurk and never post at all, but I just wanted to let you know how awesome this is. I for one welcome our bluray overlords.

theprof00 said:

yeah vetteman,

I love this thread. I always come in and lurk and never post at all, but I just wanted to let you know how awesome this is. I for one welcome our bluray overlords.

Well you guys should post more,  there have been times where I thought I was only doing it for my benefit and almost stopped updating it.  

I am happy to see that there are others who care about it,  I will try and do a better job at keeping it updated on a week to week basis now. 

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
theprof00 said:

yeah vetteman,

Well you guys should post more,  there have been times where I thought I was only doing it for my benefit and almost stopped updating it.  

I am happy to see that there are others who care about it,  I will try and do a better job at keeping it updated on a week to week basis now. 

I care but i just have a lot of other things in my life than just watching vgchartz all day.

Here are the numbers for week ending 08/08/2010

Blu-ray Ratio 14:86     Decent Week,  this needs to start improving

Top 20 Blu-ray Ratio:  30:70      Good week for our Top 20, 18 of the Top 20 available on Blu-ray

Blu-Ray did pretty good this week. Hopefully it can increase its market share to over 20% by the end of the year.

Vetteman94, I appreciate your drive and diligence in this thread - one of the few I bother checking often.  If you keep updating, I'll certainly keep reading.  Thank you!  

Here are the numbers for week ending 08/15/2010

Blu-ray Ratio 11:89     Bad Week,  this needs to start improving and fast

Top 20 Blu-ray Ratio:  20:80    Bad week for our Top 20, but only 16 of the Top 20 were available on Blu-ray