By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Recommend me a game collection tracking service!

Tagged games:

A long long time in the past, there used to be a very good game collection feature on this very website.. and then, it stopped being good... and SINCE then, I have been looking a service that will MAKE GAME TRACKING GREAT AGAIN.

...but I haven't been looking very actively, so I just ended up with gamefaqs, which hosts an extensive database, but is not very easy to use (IMO). A google search will suggest many other services, but considering the time investment required to evaluate one or two, I'd just rather ask around here. Important features:

• A visual representation of my collection.
  • Easy adding/removal.
  • Extensive database, obscure Japanese-1000-copy-Saturn game level extensive.
  • Wishlist.

Around the Network

I know that VGCollect has that, not sure if that's what you're looking for, or if you'd rather use something else.

I dont know any but I have steam and Origin and stuff which basically does it, VGChartz has a system but its completely not up to date and user unfriendly :P so I know this site won't fix your itch

Twitter @CyberMalistix

malistix1985 said:
I dont know any but I have steam and Origin and stuff which basically does it, VGChartz has a system but its completely not up to date and user unfriendly :P so I know this site won't fix your itch

It would do it on PC, but I play 80:20 console:PC about, so yeah

VGCollect kinda looks like something I would want, albeit a bit bland...

Very easy to use.

Oh and for wishlist

Around the Network

I'm looking for something like this myself. it need a feature to toggle completed games and a huge database.
I use
http://www.myepisodes.com/
for series and
https://www.icheckmovies.com/
for movies. but found nothing comparable for games. most sites doesn't have a database at all and you need to write down the title yourself.

Vgcollect is at least worth checking out

Backloggery is great, but it's not exactly visual. There's no game database, you add games by name yourself. At least it ensures that whatever you're trying to add can be added. Adding and removing games feels easy enough for me, but depending on your needs, you might disagree. There's also wishlist functionality, and you can specify games you've owned, borrowed, or rented in the past. There's also different states for game completion, i.e. unplayed, unfinished, beaten... You can also rate games and keep track of the number of achievements etc. you've collected for your games. It's pretty versatile, but keeping track of all the details requires manual labour as there's no integration with any services (e.g. Steam).

Backloggery.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Excel