By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you think Crash N-Sane trilogy could appear on the Switch?

VAMatt said:
Sure, its possible. My thinking is that the remastered games will be released in some other way on XB1, and maybe Switch. The PS4 N Sane Trilogy says on the case that it is "Only on Playstation". So, I think it is pretty clear that it is not coming to other systems exactly as-is. But, they could release each game individually in the e-shop, or put together some other compilation.

It doesn't, though. Unless you've seen placeholder art or something. Last time I've checked none of the final boxart has it.

Around the Network
Vini256 said:
VAMatt said:
Sure, its possible. My thinking is that the remastered games will be released in some other way on XB1, and maybe Switch. The PS4 N Sane Trilogy says on the case that it is "Only on Playstation". So, I think it is pretty clear that it is not coming to other systems exactly as-is. But, they could release each game individually in the e-shop, or put together some other compilation.

It doesn't, though. Unless you've seen placeholder art or something. Last time I've checked none of the final boxart has it.

Actually, you're right.  I definitely saw someone post a picture of the case in these forums that said onle on PS.  But, I'm looking at the case I purchased on Saturday, and it says nothing of the sort.  

Given this, I think it is highly likely that it it coming to other systems at some point.  

I doubt it, but if it did, heck, I'd try it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

VAMatt said:
Vini256 said:

Actually, you're right.  I definitely saw someone post a picture of the case in these forums that said onle on PS.  But, I'm looking at the case I purchased on Saturday, and it says nothing of the sort.  

Given this, I think it is highly likely that it it coming to other systems at some point.  

Yeah, I think it's a given that it's coming to other systems later, especially because it's Activision. They released the GoldenEye 007 remake on the Wii as an exclusive and then it came to PS3/360 the next year.

I would buy a switch version. Portability would make a huge deal for me.

I bought a few years ago on the PSN the third game. Didn't managed to past trough the second boss without getting bored and leave this game behind.

These games don't stuck me to the TV like before.
Switch will be the savior for my gaming needs.

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

I already have it on PS4 but, based on my mileage on the PS1 versions on PSP and Vita, I think this franchise would be best played in portable mode on the Switch.

If it comes out on Xbox One, I'm pretty sure that it'll come out on Switch too, as I don't that it's the most technically demanding game out there.

Barkley said:
Only runs at 30fps on PS4, Switch version if it did happen would need downgrades.

I think it's unlikely.

The type of game that it is, I doubt that. That game could run on the PS3.

PigPen said:
Barkley said:
Only runs at 30fps on PS4, Switch version if it did happen would need downgrades.

I think it's unlikely.

The type of game that it is, I doubt that. That game could run on the PS3.

The type of game it is isn't relevant. The game looks amazing, it's very detailed and has excellent lighting. It has the odd framedrop on the vanilla ps4, to run on a Switch it would need downgrades.

Saying it could run on a ps3 is ignorant.

Barkley said:

I think it's unlikely.

Eh, Just cut it to 720p30fps and make some basic concessions/optimization if needed. That said, I don't think it will come to Switch.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won