By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Those have been confirmed fake.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
p0isonparadise said:
Those have been confirmed fake.

I'd like to see that confirmation.

(To be honest the Water-type does look fake, it's the main reason I was still a bit suspicious. The other two are very convincing.)

https://marix20.deviantart.com/

mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:

Not sure if these are legit or just fan art.

Looks very legit to me. It's just the type of designs I'd expect from Game Freak, really.

I'm not a big fan of any of these, but none of them are bad either. I'd say the Fire type is definitely the closest one to being bad, but I'm getting a good vibe from its evolutions. (also what's up with quadrupedal Fire starters lately?)

That said, I really didn't want to see 8th gen leaks this early... if they're real, I assume this means the games must be releasing no later than Q2 2019 and maybe even this year, which is definitely not when I wanted this. To be honest I hoped they'd really take their time and rethink what this franchise is about and what they could do with it, try out new things, (get rid of Shigeru Ohmori), and just make an ambitious game looking for a 2020 release or something.

Of course I always knew that wouldn't be the case though, since this is Game Freak we're talking about - I guess I should just be happy we're getting okay-ish starters.

They did try new things with gen 5, but that caused a huge backlash. I too want gamefreak to try something new with the main franchise because Sun/Moon for me got old after the first island. I didn't even get ultra sun/moon.

I really hope that Pokemon Switch will be really different than past titles. Even if they need to take another year to release it, I would rather they do that than to rush an uninspired Pokemon game for Switch

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Rumour from a source who seems credible as well, they claim to know the line up planned for E3 2018.

https://miketendo64.com/2018/02/03/rumour-nintendos-2018-e3-line-up-has-been-leaked-and-the-source-is-credible/

Very plausible line up, the retro game listed would be interesting to see how they execute that after having done Metroid and DK if true.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 02 February 2018

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

Rumour from a source who seems credible as well, they claim to know the line up planned for E3 2018.

https://miketendo64.com/2018/02/03/rumour-nintendos-2018-e3-line-up-has-been-leaked-and-the-source-is-credible/

Very plausible line up, the retro game listed would be interesting to see how they execute that after having done Metroid and DK if true.

If that Retro game is true, and its something like RE 1 through 4 or 7 in terms of atmosphere  and gameplay(at least for how the basic gameplay will feel, without going what is unique about it), then that game would immediately jump to my most antecipated games list.

But I dont think thats legit, and I think thats more of a educated guess list.I base this simply because most games have been heavily rumored already and that I dont believe a Smash 4 port is happening.When Smash comes, it will be Smash 5.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I really should install the MicroSD card I have that's 128 gb but I don't feel like I need it yet

Wyrdness said:

Holy fuck if true, the second coming of E3 2013, but even though this has happened before, I can't help but feel it's way too good to be true. Nintendo doesn't need to reveal that many new games at once with the great position the Switch is in. Also if Yoshi is June then where does Mario Tennis/Hyrule Warriors go? How is it they know the date for Yoshi but not for anything else despite his information coming from the same place? They may have been right before but without proof or any way to prove what they say is true before the rumor becomes irrelevant, I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

RolStoppable said:
Nautilus said:

If that Retro game is true, and its something like RE 1 through 4 or 7 in terms of atmosphere  and gameplay(at least for how the basic gameplay will feel, without going what is unique about it), then that game would immediately jump to my most antecipated games list.

But I dont think thats legit, and I think thats more of a educated guess list.I base this simply because most games have been heavily rumored already and that I dont believe a Smash 4 port is happening.When Smash comes, it will be Smash 5.

I think it's legit. No new Super Mario Bros. game sounds like something Nintendo would do in order to give Super Mario Odyssey the spotlight longer.

The list being credible shouldn't be used as a reason to discredit it.

I also dont think that a Smash 4 port is happening simply because Nintendo dosent need it, as they had more than enough time to develop a new one and a new entry would turn more heads, but thats besides the point.

Well, I dont think that Smash is a title that will be announced at E3 to be released in Setember, which everyone assumes since the online service will need a game to convince people to jump in.Even though I think the current lineup of games and the price for the service is convincing enough.So if the Smash port is true, it should be announced at the next direct, which is bound to be either in February or March, given that Nintendo would probably want to hype the game up revealing charachters bit by bit, like they did originally with Smash 4.So it shouldnt take us long before we see if this ends up being true or not.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
Wyrdness said:

Thing is the source was fully correct with his previous leak which gives him some substance an educated guess would not really make the claim on Retro's project like he has. This guy after all said Arms was going to be announced at the Switch event that's not a possible educated guess anyone would make.

I also thought Smash 5 but what he says makes sense tbh Smash for Switch with new content, it would keep S4 in the competitive scene for much longer as well as make up for any short comings Wii U had on the game.