By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Neogaf Mods deleting Traces of Pedo Mod?

Send these to the FBI asap. Also archieve these just in case they get deleted.

Around the Network
GhaudePhaede010 said:
In my experience, the people that try the hardest to admonish people for offensive actions are closet hypocrites. I am looking right at you, TC.

This is a bit ironic, isn't it?

I avoid all other forums, I'm a vgchartz fanboy.

think-man said:
I avoid all other forums, I'm a vgchartz fanboy.

Me too! I ain't got time for 2 forums!!

Looks like the age of Sony ain't done no more. Looks like amir0x is done.

Around the Network

Yes, that's the only possible reason. It must be pedophile ring.

The mod is banned, how the fuck is that "protecting" anything?

Meanwhile in this forum Neo Nazis who love the killing of Jews are left unbanned.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

Meanwhile in this forum Neo Nazis who love the killing of Jews are left unbanned.

It's OK, the mods just need to give a certain communist/anarchist mod powers to deal with those neo-Nazis

sonygaf is home to pedo's and a owner who is a rapist and try and hide it with sjw garbage. "someone said anita is stupid let's get them rabble rabble rabble" but a guy who openly talks about his drug habits beats his mom and is a pedo that's ok! sonygaf is one of the worst websites out there with the scum of scum running it. No not angry nor a member or former member. Just sonygaf stories and lurked sometimes in the past. Also I say sonygaf as it gets under their skin. I have no idea why but you can't link this site there nor say VGchartz.

SegataSanshiro said:
  I have no idea why but you can't link this site there nor say VGchartz.

I believe it was because ioi started VGchartz over there. (Only it wasn't Vgchartz just ioi posting numbers.) They banned him for "False information".
ioi then created this site and Neogaf banned this site aswell. 

One could say that they do not want competition for viewing sales numbers i.e Vgchartz vs. Neogaf NPD numbers.  If you look at the oldest member of VGchartz you will see that he was from Neogaf. 

People back in the early days people disliked Neogaf by a great deal here in VGC. Nowadays that is not the case. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

vivster said:

Well, now we have the OP who is going to go beat up all the mods there because he thinks he's the Internet Steven Seagal or something so it's all good.  Maybe VGC can be like a virtual Batcave or something.  Maybe Superman's igloo?