By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
VGPolyglot said:

My Little Witch Academia got a batch of new screenshots!! Just a remember that this game is coming out early 2018 of next year for us Westerners.

Will Vivster buy this game ?

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
VGPolyglot said:

My Little Witch Academia got a batch of new screenshots!! Just a remember that this game is coming out early 2018 of next year for us Westerners.

Will Vivster buy this game ?

Well, it's also on the PC, so he surely will!!

I have PS+ but only because it's required for online MP. If online MP was free like in the PS3 days I wouldn't even pay $20 a year for PS+.

Ka-pi96 said:
What kind of game is Little Witch Academia anyway? Is it one of those visual novel things, or is it a real game?

Looks like it has combat.

That reminds me, I need to get around to starting season 2 of LWA.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
twintail said:
I just started playing Until Dawn and holy flip.... im only chapter 2 and I already want another game like this from Sony/ Supermassive.

this game is so good!
Though I do wish the different game play mechanics blended into each other more naturally. cant wait to get back into this throughout the week.

It's honestly a fantastic and very underrated game

Why don't we have an My Hero Academia game yet? lol

Better yet, why don't we have a Fullmetal Alchemist RPG yet?

... oh right

... no one cares but me

Ka-pi96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Better yet, why don't we have a Fullmetal Alchemist RPG yet?

... oh right

... no one cares but me

Because a musou game would be better?

Would it? What the fuck would Edward's attack be xD ? His arm is too short!

Ka-pi96 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Would it? What the fuck would Edward's attack be xD ? His arm is too short!

He's got alchemy attacks... doesn't he even reshape his arm in to a sword or spear?

The Sword is short(it's kind of like a wolverine blade on his arm) and the spear would just be boring to use. The problem is that almost every main character knows alchemy so there would be no logical reason that they couldn't do all the same stuff.