By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16
poklane said:
  • Behind the scenes, Sony will add support for bundle and compilation discs, with or without add-ons, and discs which support games and add-ons (such as in a Game of the Year Edition) which don't need developers to rework any code

What exactly does that mean? Read it a few times and it just confuses me lol

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
poklane said:
  • Behind the scenes, Sony will add support for bundle and compilation discs, with or without add-ons, and discs which support games and add-ons (such as in a Game of the Year Edition) which don't need developers to rework any code

What exactly does that mean? Read it a few tiems and it just confuses me lol

Hmm, I don't really understand myself.

Reddit rumor: Reddit user /u/Zantra3000 claims he/she works at Target, and one of their upcoming ads says the PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle will be available "for the new low price of $269.99", which doesn't sound temporary. So it looks like the PS4's official MSRP might be dropped by $30 in 4 days.

WoodenPints said:
poklane said:

What exactly does that mean? Read it a few times and it just confuses me lol

I have absolutely no idea.

Horizon Zero Dawn is best PS4 exclusive after The Last Of Us Remastered.

WebMasterFlex said:

Hmm, I'm not sure what mine is, to be honest. I guess I really liked Second Son, that may be it for me.

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:

All still behind Bloodbore right

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Guys please. we all know that besides Super Mario Bros. 2, Knack 2 is the best game of the entire galaxy.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Guys please. we all know that besides Super Mario Bros. 2, Knack 2 is the best game of the entire galaxy.

Nah, I think that goes to Shovel Knight.

Somebody has to explain the goddamn Knack 2 thing to me.

Xen said:
Somebody has to explain the goddamn Knack 2 thing to me.

Knack was heavily criticized, yet still sold well, so it's getting a sequel. So, a lot of people joke that it's going to be the greatest game of all time.