By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16

Looking great!

I'm Veknoid_Outcast on PSN.

Around the Network

Looks nice. Good luck.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Nice job, VGP. I like how you organized all the content. Wish your thread the best.

I like the OP, well done.

About time the drama ended

Congrats vgp, if you need help with anything you can always ask me.

Around the Network
torok said:
Great work, VGPolyglot!

Thank you!!

AnmolRed said:
redserperior is my psn :) ,nice work btw

Thanks, I appreciate it!! I'll add your PSN onto the list when I update!

Ryuu96 said:
Congrats VGP and good job on the thread.

I couldn't have done it at all without your help!!

axumblade said:
Great job so far! Good luck and I hope to make good on my promise to help out from the voting thread.
Psn - axumblade

Thanks, I'll really appreciate your help! Though I will try to maintain it as much as I can, so as to not overburden you.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Looking great!

I'm Veknoid_Outcast on PSN.

Thanks Vek!! I'll add yours onto the list as well!

WC4Life said:
Looks nice. Good luck.

Thank you, I'll definitely need it!

Aura7541 said:

Nice job, VGP. I like how you organized all the content. Wish your thread the best.

Thank you Aura I know that you were considering taking it over at one point, I hope that this thread will be able to meet your expectectations!

estebxx said:
I like the OP, well done.

Thank you!! I couldn't have done it without help from the community!

Mike321 said:
About time the drama ended

Congrats vgp, if you need help with anything you can always ask me.

Yeah, I'm glad it's finally over!! And thanks Mike, you have no idea how much I appreciate that

I feel like the quality of the OP would be greatly increased by more Jak/Sly/Rachet, preferably all of them.

Yay

axumblade said:
So who all picked up crash Bandicoot n.sane trilogy this week? I picked it up but only got to complete the first 3 stages. I probably won't be able to play again today :(

I want to get it, but I don't have the money I loved the original Crash games though, so this is almost an inevitable purchase for me.

OK, so I divided the new releases by platform, and now I'll get working on adding the PSN names to the list! After that I'll try to gather some news to post here.