By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16

Well, I saw a thread on this, so I decided it may as well put it here. Sony announced that starting next year, they will not have non-PS4 games for the games with PlayStation Plus. I guess this isn't all that surprising, but it all but confirms that the PS Vita is essentially dead.

Around the Network

Results of last poll:

And with that, we have a new poll Thanks to COKTOE for his suggestion, and Oneeee-Chan!!! for coming up with what I ultimately went with!

Ratchet & Clank and Bloodborne for March PS+, holy shit!

That is the recent version on RaC, right? Not the old one?

Around the Network
VisionarySine said:
That is the recent version on RaC, right? Not the old one?

I assume it is.

Got Senran Kagura Burst Renewal

and started it

hard mode is hard

VGPolyglot said:
And with that, we have a new poll Thanks to COKTOE for his suggestion, and Oneeee-Chan!!! for coming up with what I ultimately went with!

I'm surprised . Thanks😃

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm surprised . Thanks😃

Thank you

My first PS console was the PS1, but at the time it was mostly my dad's and brother's console until they stopped caring about it and eventually just gave it to me :P I've never looked back, the only non-PS home console I've owned is a Wii, always get the PS console.

Also I'll single-handedly keep the Vita alive by buying games for it, just bought Fate/Extella for it recently.