By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation V4 - Detroit: Become Human is out! | E3 on the way! | God of War at 5 million

E3 Hype levels?

HYPE!!!! 4 25.00%

Pretty Excited 9 56.25%

Only a bit interested 3 18.75%

Not interested at all 0 0%

What is E3? 0 0%

Total:16

Nepu Nepu is cute.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Nepu Nepu is cute.

:eyes:

Not sure how many of you guys are interested in PlayStation Vue:

Hmm, do you guys have ideas for a new poll? I want to get your input on it maybe

VGPolyglot said:
Hmm, do you guys have ideas for a new poll? I want to get your input on it maybe

Favorite third party PS exclusive franchise?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
VGPolyglot said:

Hmm, how many of those are still around? Most seem to have gone multiplat these days.

VGPolyglot said:
COKTOE said:

Hmm, how many of those are still around? Most seem to have gone multiplat these days.

I'm barely awake. There's a few different ways to go about it. You could even cheat bit and make it console exclusives. Mix old and new stuff Like I say I'm exhausted. Just throwing it out there. Probably best to disregard it though. The engine's running, but nobody's behind the wheel.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

VGPolyglot said:

What is your first Playstation ?

PS1. PS2.PS3.PS4. PSP. Vita. 

Horizon Zero Dawn has sold 7.6mil copies, free avatar bundle and Photo Mode theme incoming https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2018/02/28/horizon-zero-dawn-surpasses-7-6-million-sales-worldwide-ahead-of-its-1st-birthday/

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
VGPolyglot said:

What is your first Playstation ?

PS1. PS2.PS3.PS4. PSP. Vita. 

Hmm, I could do that.