By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hacking the SNES mini

Hiku said:
Nintendo may have made it more difficult for the SNES to be hacked the same way.

I hope it will happen though. Need Chrono Trigger and Turtles in Time in there.

Having the entire SNES collection inside that tiny box is the dream I care for.

I still find it backwards as to why those two are missing from the lineup. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
dgboweniii said:
Of course it will get hacked. That is the way of things.

If I was nitnendo I wouldnt even bother trying to protect them.

It ll just make them all the more attractive to buyers if their easy to hack.

Most people wont even buy SNES games anymore, but this cute lil console? for 80$ a peice = easy way to profit off it.

Nintendo just need to make a ton of them.

If the thing turns out to exist, I bet it's gonna be the same internals in a different shell
-gonna be hacked super quickly.

edit: well, apparently it exists

If they could do it with the NES, it'll likely happen with the SNES, which... I'd be okay with. Being able to add more games to it would make the item more attractive.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

When it will happen, the horrible truth will be exposed: NS is a reprogrammed and rebadged Ouya SNES Mini.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!