By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Reveal Games?

What Nintendo game revealed at E3 are you most hyped for?

Metroid Prime 4 62 44.93%

Metroid: Samus Returns 12 8.70%

Yoshi game for Switch 9 6.52%

Kirby game for Switch 8 5.80%

Pokemon RPG for Switch 47 34.06%

Total:138

Not sure if Mario x Rabbids count

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I wanted to be excited about Pokémon, but all we got was a guy saying they are starting it now.
I wanted a Metroid game, but honestly, i really, really, wanted something outside of the Prime universe. 3 games were enough for me.

Yoshi looks good, but... i need to see more of it.

Kirby it is!
Haven't played a main Kirby game since the NES.

Metroid Prime 4... I hope it's mindblowing like the original trilogy was!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Turkish said:
Yoshi looks amazing, I want an RPG that looks like that.

Kirby looks bland and boring AF! Why dont they do a Kirby Epic Yarn 2? That game has charm.

MP4: too early to make a comment about

Where is Retro? That studio is dead if they're making another DKC.

They're making Diddy Kong Racing 2.  

(And I'd love it <3).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Metroid, as much as I can be excited about a title.

If Nintendo confirmed the Switch Pokemon game as a return to form before these past two horrendous generations as well as the core RPG they said, now that would be exciting.

Around the Network

Pokemon, easily.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

CaptainExplosion said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Because Kirby is awesome!

Which it is.

How can you be sure it's a main series game?

They said so when they announced it. Also yeah, Mario Rabbids should count aswell even if it was leaked beforehand.

Nothing specifically

Pokemon, but without anything to go by, I'm not that excited for

Splatoon and Odyssey on the other hand :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

guiduc said:
CladInShadows said:
Prime 4. Though really, I'm excited for them all except Pokemon.

I'm not a big fan of Pokemon either. I'm excited for it pushing Switch sales though, will be an interesting time.

Yeah, I mean it's cool that it'll result in crazy sales, but I think there was a certain age that these games appealed to back in the day, and I was definitely over that age when the first Pokemon games dropped in 1998.  So I never really grew up with them, and don't have any attachment to the series.  But my wife is 2 years older than me and she does play Pokemon.

It also doesn't help that I never owned the original Gameboy.