By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 & Horizon ZD look so mind blowingly great they have spoiled games for me.

Horizon and uncharted feel like 9th gen games...

Yes, absolutely. 280 39.60%

Kinda but not that much. 123 17.40%

Nah, 8th gen. 212 29.99%

I haven't played either of them... 92 13.01%

Total:707
Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

If only FF XV on consoles looked like that =p

Meanwhile:

Keep the tech evolving.

John2290 said:

If only FF XV on consoles looked like that =p

If only, I'm still of the mind that this film was first created as part of FF15s first proposed production. Either that or they had to cut back on the file size because it would have reached over 100gig, Either was I'm sure that was meant to be the introduction to the game either the first script or the FF15 we got. They could have worked in it regardless and I just can't figure out why they didn't.

I wouldn't mind it coming with 4 blurays =] Still love my FF IX

Vertigo-X said:
Meh, after a while they all tend to have the same sort of look to them. Realism, at this point, is nothing special.

Yes, those realistic robotic dinossaur, I want to know where they copied life on that.

Nogamez said:
While the graphics on UC4 are simply stunning, unfortunately for the gameplay Is very outdated for me, run here take cover kill guard 987, run forward take cover kill guard 988 etc. Think I got just part the art gallery level and then gave up. Not tried Horizon dawn yet, but after watching a BOTW comparison not rushing for it I'll wait for it to go on sale. From the vids I've seen though graphically it looks fantastic.

Yep that is all the game is... you can't even decide on each scenario one of 20+ different paths of attack and the physics is so bad that people will float around or even climb a stair with their asses.

Mar1217 said:
Both look incredibly good. But they both lack of physics or interactivity with their environement which is a big trade to me.

And I always say this, I prefer artistic direction that tend to not go with realism cuz they'll be a moment when photo realism will be acheived and this kind of graphics will have reached it's peak but won't be able to progress anymore.

Yes, how can they not let you collect things, enter the tall grass and see each one of them moving while you pass or puting traps that will use the environment. Totally sure you played to the end.

Chazore said:
eva01beserk said:

Yea, better do a preventive pc defence before they start atacking. So far nobody has said anyting bad about pc, but Im sure its coming, so keep the defence up.

It's adorable that you cite it as that, but there are actually folk out there, both on here and other sites that think PC has nothing good of value to offer and is of low end quality believe it or not. 

Even more adorable is that you are attacking yourself

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:

As much as it is for you adding to the off topic doglpile  

Please see thread warning regarding this post - RavenXtra

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

I like dogs, not so much their piles

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

Then you should not have derailed the thread to beging with.

P.S snarky is my default atitud. I almost got fired like 5 times for that and recently received my final warning :p

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I played Crysis maxed out @900p with mods in 2011,Bloodborne and followed by Uncharted 4 on PS4. None of these games robbed my appreciation for other games graphics in their own way, like it was the case in Nier Automata recently

Around the Network
Chazore said:
vivster said:
I feel you. PC has ruined every console game for me.

Prepare to be thoroughly beaten down, tarred and feathered. 

You forget that all games PC has are MMO's and Mobas and crappy indie titles.

Chazore said:
DonFerrari said:

You derailed this topic to begin with. None of what you have contributed to this thread was on topic, so either address the OP or don't post in here. It's very simple and yet you continue to bring up the victim PC gamer shtick in places where it shouldn't be.

This call to get back on-topic goes for everyone else too please.

CGI-Quality said:

But, Battlefront PC :(

Looks drab compared to the Horizon screenshots. Can you adjust the settings for the artstyle?

Nogamez said:
While the graphics on UC4 are simply stunning, unfortunately for the gameplay Is very outdated for me, run here take cover kill guard 987, run forward take cover kill guard 988 etc. Think I got just part the art gallery level and then gave up. Not tried Horizon dawn yet, but after watching a BOTW comparison not rushing for it I'll wait for it to go on sale. From the vids I've seen though graphically it looks fantastic.

How do you want a cover shooter to play like?

ArchangelMadzz said:

This reminds me of myself after playing GOW3 back in 2010. Still looks amazing.

1000% agree, God of war 3 was unbelievable for its time, the remaster on PS4 looks better than 90% of games.

Yea i agree that they do stand head and shoulders above other games this gen, Red Dead 2 will no doubt look just as good if not better as GTA5 on PsS3 was mindblowing.

it looks stunning! Wish I could play it!!!