By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 4 & Horizon ZD look so mind blowingly great they have spoiled games for me.

Horizon and uncharted feel like 9th gen games...

Yes, absolutely. 280 39.60%

Kinda but not that much. 123 17.40%

Nah, 8th gen. 212 29.99%

I haven't played either of them... 92 13.01%

Total:707
John2290 said:

Specally with the new gen phones made for VR like the daydream compatible phones out or coming out next cycle, And Nvidia has one hell of a chip in the tegra k1.

Imagine if Switch got a hold of Xavier, the upcoming Tegra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tegra#Xavier

For years mobile has been playing around with classic snake and space invaders, but now it actually has tech advancements on it's side and they are only growing by the months and years. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
John2290 said:

Specally with the new gen phones made for VR like the daydream compatible phones out or coming out next cycle, And Nvidia has one hell of a chip in the tegra k1.

For years mobile has been playing around with classic snake and space invaders, but now it actually has tech advancements on it's side and they are only growing by the months and years. 

Inst xavier the same 14 or 16 nm? By the time the next switch comes out we should be on the next level tech.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:

Inst xavier the same 14 or 16 nm? By the time the next switch comes out we should be on the next level tech.

Assuming Nintendo go the same route for Switch as they did the 3DS to N3DS, then yeah we should be. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

I do wonder if bethesda rolled with a new engine, just how much mods could actually add on top of a new ES title.

Chazore said:
eva01beserk said:

Assuming Nintendo go the same route for Switch as they did the 3DS to N3DS, then yeah we should be. 

Are you talking about a mid gen refresh? Would be more noticeable a diference on a double power switch than a double power ps4. Since I upgraded to the pro, I might as well upgarde the switch as well.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
eva01beserk said:
Chazore said:

Are you talking about a mid gen refresh? Would be more noticeable a diference on a double power switch than a double power ps4. Since I upgraded to the pro, I might as well upgarde the switch as well.

Not sure about calling it a mid gen refresh, since the 3DS and N3DS gap wasn't really all that big, games still had to be made for the 3DS like games have to be made for the PS4/X1 in mind when you consider the other systems as well.

I'm more or less waiting on the Switch N for better barrery life and that slight performance boost, but mostly power life. if I was to buy one now I'd have to opt into getting the Switch charge which costs a bit of dough, but guarantees 15 hrs extra and allows for a better charging system at the side than udnerneath the Switch, but that's a 3rd party covering for Nintendo's shortfall, I'd rather Nintendo cover that base sooner. 

eva01beserk said:
Chazore said:

Switch is 20nm Planar with it's Tegra X1.

Tegra X2 is built at 16nm Finfet. (Based on 20nm.)

Volta (Xavier) is also built at 16nm Finfet. But thanks to architectural and manufacturing advancements (3rd/4th gen 16nm Finfet) should increase performance by roughly 50% for the same amount of power.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

What is the next ? Maybe Detroit Become Human or God of War ? Hope the first, because i love the first and second trailer : ) The graphic and details are really beautiful,

John2290 said:
KazumaKiryu said:
What is the next ? Maybe Detroit Become Human or God of War ? Hope the first, because i love the first and second trailer : ) The graphic and details are really beautiful,

Yeah, Detroit looks good but I'm concerned about the animations and the flow of some of the effects in motion. Kinda uncanny and cringey but who know yet, guess we'll see on release.

Yes :) We wait and see it then, cant wait : )

It was like that playing Xenoblade X, then playing other Wii U games.