Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arms availability?

How's the availability for this game in stores? Im not looking to buy it now personally, maybe down the line, but I was curious when I went to a Walmart near me and it was sold out. I even checked to see if they had a tag up for (just in case they never stocked it there, but there was one). I haven't checked any other stores though.

Around the Network

My local Bestbuy had three copies. Many stores however seem to be out completely. A lot of stores have a few copies left, but they're reserved for preorders.

I couldn't find it, so I downloaded it.

The Target where I just got it still seemed to have a good amount of copies...

Have a nice day...

I think the game had some good supply in big stores but I guess it won't last long in territories like the USA or Japan ... though Europe and the rest of the world is another question.

I'm currently juggling between Fire Emblem Echoes and Shovel Knight: Specter of Torments so I didn't have the opportunity to buy it.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

My Gamestop in Miami only had 4 copies outside of pre-orders.

Who cares about the availability of the game when you cant even get the console xD

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Who cares about the availability of the game when you cant eben git tge connsolew xD

Is this Deutsch ? 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Seems to be very popular in the US, going off this thread.

Europe is very segmented, like usual. It's readily available on both amazon.de and amazon,fr despite ranking fist in overall gaming bestsellers on amazon.fr and a slightly underwhelming 21st on the amazon.de though, so the shipment must have been sizable enough.

While I think that Nintendo has better market penetration in france than it has in germany atm, I think it is worth pointing out that many Nintendo products and releases are up to 15€ cheaper than their german counterparts iin france.
ARMS official price for the german version is 59,99€ (the digital version used to be a whopping 69,99€, but they seem to have reduced it now), while you can get it on amazon.fr for 44,99€. So importing really pays off, especially if you order several items to reduce shipping cost per item. I can't be the only one to take advantage of that.

Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Who cares about the availability of the game when you cant eben git tge connsolew xD

Is this Deutsch ? 

Sorry