By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nothing about Rayman legends DE and Steep to switch on E3, why?

I am excited about both of these titles potentially on the Switch.... Rayman Legends will come out but it's a port, so people are not going to be really talking a lot about it. It's kind of old at this point.

Steep may never come out if Ubisoft has been this quiet about it. Which is the bigger disappointment to me because that game is gorgeous and it would be an awesome thing to have on portable mode (imagine in like winter time being on the train playing some Steep)

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
The next Rayman game should have been announced ;(

Origins sold 3 million across 6 platforms, and Legends didn't do much better. The DE is probably a test. I bet a lot of people got exposed to them on XBL GwG though, like I did. 

HintHRO said:
eyezofnight said:
i care

Yes, but who are you?

the one who cares

eyezofnight said:
HintHRO said:

Yes, but who are you?

the one who cares

Do you, Michael.. Do you..

We will see

Because those are ports of already announced games which didn't sell great to begin with. Just because it's on Switch doesn't mean it's newsworthy for E3.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

They have been moved to the Ouya.

Hi

Qwark said:
Because those are ports of already announced games which didn't sell great to begin with. Just because it's on Switch doesn't mean it's newsworthy for E3.

But Ubi could have reannounced the Switch version after they talked about the addon for Steep. You're right about Rayman though.

I still hope that Steep will find its way to Switch, I'd buy it.

village boy learns to jump.

Chaimo said:
Qwark said:

But Ubi could have reannounced the Switch version after they talked about the addon for Steep. You're right about Rayman though.

I still hope that Steep will find its way to Switch, I'd buy it.

They could have but they can also mention it at gamescom or make a launch trailer and put it one of the directs. Preferably those about Rabbids X Mario RPG. The only way they should announce it is with a release date if they don't have that yet, it's better to wait. I can understand it's desirable though since it will be the first and possibly for a long time the only snowboard game (that's actually good).

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

With the current success of the Switch?It wont be cancelled.

As for when it will release, who knows.But I think it will be before black friday, and more possibly before Mario.But I think it will be this year, and will probably be shadowdrops.

Steep might release with the new Update that was talked about in E3?Just a random guess

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
With the current success of the Switch?It wont be cancelled.

As for when it will release, who knows.But I think it will be before black friday, and more possibly before Mario.But I think it will be this year, and will probably be shadowdrops.

Steep might release with the new Update that was talked about in E3?Just a random guess

they talked about a new dlc for ps4, x1 and pc version but dont mention the switch version.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)