By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch + Mario Kart available now to buy online at Bestbuy Canada

GET RDY! Limited qty of Nintendo Switch HW will be LIVE at approximately 10am PST TODAY! ONLINE ONLY. No Rainchecks

Around the Network

Why are some switch games listed for $100 Canada. Thats ridiculously high!

cliffhanger said:

Pretty sure those are just place holder prices

Green098 said:
cliffhanger said:

Yeah im assuming that too, but ive never seen that before. $100 for one game is just scary.

cliffhanger said:
Green098 said:

Yeah im assuming that too, but ive never seen that before. $100 for one game is just scary.

Looks like its just a placeholder. At the most will likely be the same cost as a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $79 CAD. 

Around the Network

Checked not too long ago and still available!

Going to pass on this bundle though, since you don't save anything and I don't really want MK8 DX :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Mar1217 said:
cliffhanger said:

So scaryin fact that some people were backing away their pre-order. 

But I heard some Nintendo of Canada rep on twitter saying that this was just a placeholder. And logically, a jump in price like that would make no sense at all.

Yeah, I sure want to preorder Odyssey, but I wont at that price just on the off chance that it doesnt go down to 80 or less. Nintendo needs to confirm their prices to retailers asap if they want preorders. I dont see any newly announced PS4/XBO games listed for that price...