By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Youtube trailer views

Lawlight said:
Green098 said:

Well I said look them up for yourself, I looked wide and far, if you think can find a channel with the 2017 E3 trailers at those views have at it.

A quick search shows that the Spider-Man E3 2017 gameplay demo has 14.3M views from the top 2 channels.

It's not a quick search for me. I have to search specifically for 'spiderman ps4 e3 mathchief', otherwise it doesn't show up in the results.

Around the Network

I'm looking forward to Spider-man and Days Gone. It's interesting that Days Gone has that many views. I honestly didn't think people were that interesting in it.

Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:
I'm looking forward to Spider-man and Days Gone. It's interesting that Days Gone has that many views. I honestly didn't think people were that interesting in it.

Yeah but then people heard there was a zombie bear at the end of the Days Gone trailer, got super hyped and went to watch it. Explains the views pefectly.

Ah, I understand now.  I call that bear, Ka-pi The Returned. 

Flilix said:
Lawlight said:

A quick search shows that the Spider-Man E3 2017 gameplay demo has 14.3M views from the top 2 channels.

It's not a quick search for me. I have to search specifically for 'spiderman ps4 e3 mathchief', otherwise it doesn't show up in the results.

Maybe it depends on the location. My guess is that it was the first channel to upload the videos which explains why its trailers has so many views there.