By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo considering more Wii U games for Switch, against straight ports, approach to IPs

DonFerrari said:
Miyamotoo said:

On gaming cite people will flame more about Sony, Nintendo or MS than they will about 3rd parties.

Ports collection is one thing, but tons of reamster and ports that become totaly usual is totally different thing. Just look number of Sony games that are remasters/ports in 1st year on PS4 and compare that with PS3 or PS2 1st year.

So you do get that Sony got most of the flack and pushed more for it, good.

Lol, thats first thing I wrote, PS4 was first console that received tons of ports/remasters, and that's reason why people were negative, not "because it just Sony console".

Around the Network

yes i would basically take a switch port of nintendos wii u releases in its last 2.5 or 3 years. as I stopped buying wii u games the moment they announced they were working on the nx

DonFerrari said:
so now Nintendo fans won't complain about remasters like they done on Sony threads?

i don't know about others but i also welcomed the sony ps3 to ps4 ports as i didnt have a ps3 and it allowed me to play god of war 3 the uncharted games and last of us only other port i wanted was shadow of the colossus and i see the doing a full blown ps4 remake :)