By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Sonic Mania back on top of charts, and wish Rabbids counted.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

just bought Mario + Rabbids. please add Mario + Rabbids if it counts.

So... will the many weeks since we updated count against the games currently up or will we give a clean slate on timing? I imagine many people haven't been updating since the thread hasn't.

I'll enter soon.
The only third party I have is Oceanhorn.
Preordered Skyrim and may get I am Setsuna, Lost Sphear, Project Octopath Traveler, SMT HD and REvelations 2.

Other interesting ones for me are DQXI.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Oh right, that happened.

Around the Network

A while back I asked about how games are doing, so here's something like that.

https://nintendowire.com/news/2017/09/11/switch-version-wonder-boy-outsells-platforms-combined/

This is certainly interesting and good to see.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Also the case with Oceanborn as with Wonder Boy above

Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle
Sonic Mania.

I'm really liking the Mario+Rabbids game. Not a fan of Sonic Mania atm. Don't know why, but it feels it's just doing well because of pure nostalgia. It's basically more of the same. Nothing has excited me about it yet.

Nice thread. Currently, I have Sonic Mania on the Switch. Awesome game imo.

In case of the OP reappear, I've bought Rayman Legends.