By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Sonic Mania's popular isn't it?

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
KrspaceT said:
Sonic Mania's popular isn't it?

From what I'm looking in the profile section of my firends list, it isn't as much as I thought.

That doesn't exactly tell you everything. Bomberman R is mentioned in press releases to have done well but I haven't seen it listed on any of my friend listings. D-5 is the same way. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Versus, you can include me in the fellowship!My games are:

The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Sonic Mania

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:

Sonic Mania

Unfortunately, Versus is trying to find a new OP take take over.

VGPolyglot said:
Nautilus said:

Sonic Mania

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
VGPolyglot said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think the difficulty is that this was his baby, so it'll be difficult trying to find someone willing to take over. I myself already have my hands full with 3 official threads.

I'd offer to take over, but I've been locked out of my account for the past month, lol. If that happens again, it would be a major problem

I just bought Shantae: Half-Genie Hero

The roster isn't updated yet, also it was still on top on the U.S Eshops just today I saw.

please add

Sonic Mania
Metal Slug 3