By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

awesome to see Hellblade getting some loving in here, that port deserves people to splash out some appreciation from their wallets. Ninja Theory / MS setting a cool bar hopefully for things like Cuphead in a few days time for what should be present in a Switch port, the splicing of videos into gameplay is fantastic in Hellblade, really clever stuff.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I got Okami in physical version!

Adding two, both physical: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse has *finally* shipped. Also, c$30 for Starlink is a good price for a lark.

Final fantasy X hd

Iconoclasts
Danmaku Unlimited 3

Around the Network

So....this is something I am thinking on upon seeing a video about EA's treatment of Switch gamers (....you can guess what that is): beyond the numbers here what third parties are really supporting our system, and which (EA) are dragging their feet.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Bought Child of Light (digital)

Finally, I can play the complete version, since before I only had the Wii U to play the game, and that one never got the later additions...

KrspaceT said:
So....this is something I am thinking on upon seeing a video about EA's treatment of Switch gamers (....you can guess what that is): beyond the numbers here what third parties are really supporting our system, and which (EA) are dragging their feet.

EA really only exists for three things right now: High power AAAs, sports games, and mobile games.  None of those really fits Nintendo's model.  Which is why we see very little on both Switch and 3DS.  It's honestly not something I think people should be all that worried about.

For best support, I think Square Enix might still be the highest of non-indie publishers.  They have 27 games for the system. Capcom is just under 20.

Also, I'm adding the fully physical version of Final Fantasy X/X-2.

Dragon's dogma and mortal Kombat 11

This month I got

Ace Attorney Trilogy

Hellblade

Dragon's Dogma

Mortal Kombat 11