By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LEVEL-5 (ni no Kuni) & Comcept (MN9) Merging?

This is from the new MN9 KS update email.

Around the Network

Keep that scammer away from Level 5 please.

Mystro-Sama said:

Evveryone deserves a second chance.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Don't let that hooker money waster near the perfection that is Level 5.

FunFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:

What did he do?

Around the Network
FunFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Second chance? He ripped off hundreds of backers and when he realised his game was going to be shit he made another kickstarter before it came out to rip off people even more. He scams you with nostalgia as bait.

Bristow9091 said:
Inafune has a bad rep right now, as does his company... but maybe by having a talented development team helping out on stuff, we'll see a return to form? Sure, Mighty No. 9 didn't turn out how everyone expected, not played it myself but even I know that... but he's been involved with some amazing games in the past, so maybe he can redeem himself in this new venture?

He's a con artist all there is to it. You don't run a KS  for anime and new game when you have yet to finish the other one. You don't do a KS for the same game for VA when you got 4 million dollars and the VA was shit. You don't make deals for films and anime when you don't have the money to and the series is unproven. You don't run a KS if you get a publisher. You don't spend outside the KS budget to port it to everything in existence. You don't cancel game before you have a KS (he cancelled a 3DS game not MN9) you don't promise KS backers rewards but then email me and tell me oh sorry we decided to change it so you no longer get it. As for everyone else they never delivered and at this point I no longer care. The game is pure shit. He is a con artist. There is so much more I could get into but he had 45 chances. He blew them all. 

Fuck him. He ripped thousands of people off including me.

Mystro-Sama said:
FunFan said:

Second chance? He ripped off hundreds of backers and when he realised his game was going to be shit he made another kickstarter before it came out to rip off people even more. He scams you with nostalgia as bait.

Yet working with level-5 seems like an attempt to better the quality of his games, doesn't it?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Why would Level-5 work with Comcept? After everything they've done? :(

FunFan said:
Mystro-Sama said:

Yet working with level-5 seems like an attempt to better the quality of his games, doesn't it?

Don't think they really had a choice. It's true it could potentially increase the quality of the games, but that doesn't change the fact he scammed hundreds of people. As for everyone deserving a second chance...EHHHH I don't agree.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)