By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Weekly, 13th May 2017

Dem Zelda legs though.

Around the Network

Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon as 1, 2 and 3, now that's what I like to see

Prey sold much more poorly than I expected it would have. But it's interesting seeing that Nier: Automata managed to be in the top 10, I guess it actually has good legs for a title of its calibre.

LipeJJ said:
Kerotan said:
Ps4 total software #1 but that's to be expected.

Not as expected as your weekly posts about it. :-p

You got me there.  I'm actually running out of things to say.  I think that's why you see way less activity on sales threads the last few years.  People just got bored of ps4 on top and stopped commenting because they were just repeating themselves.  

I feel more like a parrot lately then a frog. 

Kerotan said:
LipeJJ said:

Not as expected as your weekly posts about it. :-p

You got me there.  I'm actually running out of things to say.  I think that's why you see way less activity on sales threads the last few years.  People just got bored of ps4 on top and stopped commenting because they were just repeating themselves.  

That's true. Hopefully that changes eventually now that we have another system doing well.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Shikamo said:
estebxx said:
NieR: Automata made it into the top 10, NICE!

Kyuu said:
Nintendo's great software sales are a given considering the success of Switch and limited selection of high profile games. Though Zelda's legs still exceed my expectations

NieR is doing great too :)

Nier is amazing, deserves much more.

So true im triple dipping, (and yeah im serious... got it digital and will get 2 physical copies one for use and the other for collection purposes).

LipeJJ said:
Kerotan said:

That's true. Hopefully that changes eventually now that we have another system doing well.

Switch will definitely make things more interesting but it doesn't really feel like a direct competitor.  Switch will only get a small portion of the ps4 library and most good games on Switch won't be on ps4. I feel they'll coexist without stepping on eachothers toes for the most part. 

Despite big hype and launch sales ps4 has so far in 2017 had a record breaking year for itself and I think that backs up my point. 

80M PS4 games sold January 5th to June 11th. Either VGChartz's tracking is not right or a huge portion of people have gone digital.

nice another top3 for Nintendo!