By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Official Game Trailer - Nintendo E3 2017

RolStoppable said:
bigtakilla said:

Not all that much, lol.

When many aspects are already at a high level, there's not much room for improvement to begin with. So why expect and demand something that is unrealistic?

Because it's retreading, and instead of offering more (or hell even the same) it's essentially offering less (no armor customization). When the greatest thing about it is it is basically on a slightly more powerful system (the whole its objectively better thing you were talking about which I mean c'mon we giving brownie points for that), and doesn't expand on the ideas of its predecesors, its kind of a letdown.

Around the Network
IkePoR said:
RolStoppable said:

In the box art her wing covers the view on her butt. Pyra doesn't even show cleavage in all other instances. Did we see any breast-bouncing yet?

My mistake, it's not the boxart.  It's whatever this is.

Never mentioned anything about booby bouncing.  I'm surprised it's not here - yet.   But it's irrelevant.  Character design doesn't happen by accident, there's no "genetics" to a character in a game.  I just think it's kind of sad that female heroines are being sold as bottomless bimbos in 2017.  While the world is thematic and in line with the rest of the series, the design of the characters is all over the place.  The two main characters look completely unfitting next to the other characters shown.  Shulk has a ridiculous outfit, but so does the majority of the rest of the cast of Xenoblade.  

Both sexes derrieres are on display in that pic, fyi.

The girl is wearing booty shorts or something that is very much somethin you see girls wearing in the real world, real life.

The guy is wearing biker shorts? with some sort of weird assless chaps thing going on. Something that is completely out of left field that you will not see any male wearing.

bigtakilla said:
RolStoppable said:

When many aspects are already at a high level, there's not much room for improvement to begin with. So why expect and demand something that is unrealistic?

Because it's retreading, and instead of offering more (or hell even the same) it's essentially offering less (no armor customization). When the greatest thing about it is it is basically on a slightly more powerful system (the whole its objectively better thing you were talking about which I mean c'mon we giving brownie points for that), and doesn't expand on the ideas of its predecesors, its kind of a letdown.

Who says their is no armor customization?

bigtakilla said:

Wow what?  Are you sure?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

IkePoR said:
bigtakilla said:

Wow what?  Are you sure?

From what I seen in the treehouse, and the two trailers that is what is shown. Now, could it and they just didn't showcase it for whatever reason, yes.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
bigtakilla said:

There's no evidence it surpasses it either, which is kind of the issue. WHile the first two games were able to clearly showcase its greatness and ambition, this one sadly doesn't. It looks like XC with XCX graphics, which isn't a bad thing, but it falls short when considering what the other two games were able to bring to the table.

And the whole choosing a monster to link with to get a new weapon is pretty crap IMHO, though I do realize it's only my opinion.

All of that is only your opinion.

Everything that can be measured objectively seems to be better in XC2.

Agreed. We can't talk about plot as for now, but the individual areas seem bigger, the combat is refined and improved, the game looks better... I don't find, as for now, any single measurable reason why this can't be better than the first one. And not a single reason why this game doesn't deserve the Xenoblade name.

Gameplay looks interesting.

But I agree on the ridicolous proportions on the female characters. This is Tomb Raider 2.0.

So glad to see the return to Xeno 1's style after X. X just didn't have the classic JRPG magic that 1 did.

bigtakilla said:
RolStoppable said:

I think the issue you have with this game is that it isn't a XCX sequel. It's a sequel to the first game it's expanding on that game. Personally I feel extremely relieved because XCX was lame.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Why is there something wrong with a character having big boobs? My wife's a G-cup. Is there something wrong with her? Why can't a female lead have big boobs?