By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - .hack//G.U. Last Recode Announced PS4/PC

Anfebious said:
Hiku said:

Thank goodness for my modded PS2. The best console I ever owned.
Sounds like they're making a lot of changes so I wouldn't be surprised. Also I like this info:

-G.U. doesn't end in 3 volumes, but there is a real salvation? You will know the answer in this game
-Next project is in works, but it will take time. It will depend on Bandai Namco
-next time we reveal info, you will be surprised

So, we are getting more content? Nice!

I think  there working  on a new game and want people  who never  played  the others ( me) play it first  to understand  its story? 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

The PS2 had tons of JRPGs, it's nice to see them again on modern hardware. And speaking about modern hardware, Switch port when?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

xl-klaudkil said:
Anfebious said:

So, we are getting more content? Nice!

I think  there working  on a new game and want people  who never  played  the others ( me) play it first  to understand  its story? 

That's what the remaster is for. When I said "more content" I was talking about a new game in the saga, maybe volume 4?

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I hope that means they'll remaster the original .hack games too, as those ones are too expensive for me.

What came first, the anime or the game? I know I watch hack//sign first then stumble unto the game. I never got to finish any of them, so would love to play them again.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network

PC you say? Buy it you say?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Never played a .hack game before. I'd be down to try it.

Help, so many great jrpgs on PS4 !! i need money guys.

That's great, another series I need to get into because of the characters in PxZ 2 so I'll definitely get it.

Bandai Namco is one of my favorite publisher. Ni No Kuni 2 in november is awesome, the new Dragon Ball Fighters Z-Game is really great and now this :) Thanks @ Bandai Namco = )