By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Monster Hunter: World trademarked in the U.S.

Who knows, but if we could have our dream scenario a multi-platform release on switch,ps4, and pc would be awesome, but the chances of that are like almost 0

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
estebxx said:

Hence why i said i will need to see it to believe it.

But what if never happens, you will still be waiting to see eternally to believe it or not?

My point is, believeing in something is fine, as long as you know its a "dream".Baking into something that has been debunked and hiding behind its "rumor" logo to justify the possibility is just setting yourself up for dissapointment, to say the least.

You dont seem to understand what i said since you think i believe in this rumor... if i say i need to see it to believe it, then that obviously means that i DONT believe it, hence why i would need to see it.

Edit: To make it even more clear (though it should already be obvious) im not holding my breath over this rumor, as you seem to think.

estebxx said:
Nautilus said:

But what if never happens, you will still be waiting to see eternally to believe it or not?

My point is, believeing in something is fine, as long as you know its a "dream".Baking into something that has been debunked and hiding behind its "rumor" logo to justify the possibility is just setting yourself up for dissapointment, to say the least.

You dont seem to understand what i said since you seem to think i believe in this rumor... if i say i need to see it to believe it, then that obviously means that i DONT believe it, hence why i would need to see it.

Edit: To make it even more clear (though it should already be obvious) im not holding my breath over this rumor, as you seem to think.

What I meant is, just the simple mention of that said rumor says, or at the very least implies, that you give it at least some credence.

Otherwise you wouldnt mention it at all.

Anyways, Dont think this MH World is happening now.If it does at some point, it will only be announced next year at the earliest, and it wont be at E3, where most of its audience is not at(Japan)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
estebxx said:

You dont seem to understand what i said since you seem to think i believe in this rumor... if i say i need to see it to believe it, then that obviously means that i DONT believe it, hence why i would need to see it.

What I meant is, just the simple mention of that said rumor says, or at the very least implies, that you give it at least some credence.

Otherwise you wouldnt mention it at all.

Anyways, Dont think this MH World is happening now.If it does at some point, it will only be announced next year at the earliest, and it wont be at E3, where most of its audience is not at(Japan)

I can see how you got confused but... that being said i ended that comment by saying exactly this:

"but as i have said before i will need to see it to believe it."

Which very clearly is me saying that i personally dont believe it.

In other words my first comment was basically me saying to that dude "well there is this rumor out there and some of the late news kind of make it somewhat believable but i personally dont believe in it"

lol Frontier being localized?

Around the Network

Has to be for Playstation, Sony probably struck a deal with Capcom for it to be an exclusive, or possibly a timed exclusive. Nintendo better have some sort of ammunition to fight this off because yeah....a new Monster Hunter on PS4 will take the wind out of Monster Hunter XX's sails.

This could just be the localized name for XX.

RolStoppable said:
the_dengle said:
lol Frontier being localized?

Maybe.

Also, what's the state of the game that is known as Monster Hunter Stories? Was that already announced for a Western release?

Yes it was, and it's up for preorder already as Monster Hunter Stories, though the release date is still unknown.

Why is everyone so sure that this is some kind of PlayStation related announcement?

The rumor is this is the open world Monster Hunter game for PS4 AND XBox One/Scorpio. But if this is the title it kinda indicates that the "real" Monster Hunter 5 is for Switch. And again I'll reiterate that's the rumor take it for what you want.