By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "Feel True Power" Xbox Scorpio Teaser

from gaf:

Microsoft just filed a new logo.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Teriol said:

So now power is not important? haha the hypocrisy is over 9000 hahahahahah

Its still important, but its not as important as you think.

Scorpio will probably do like the PS4pro does, 1/5 "new" xbox console sales will be a scorpio.

It wont be the main selling xbox.

It wont make xbox outsell PS4.

I have a PC like 12x the power of scorpio for me is all about the games, but for the grand majority of sony fans it was the ultimate argument all this years ps4 is better because bla bla bla power bla bla power and now sudenly it is not important, for me is just hypocrisy, and yes i'm not saying scorpio is going to dethrone the ps4, but that's what happen when your only "set a part factor" is power.

34 years playing games.

Power alone is boring, people buy consoles for their games and variety. Thats why ps4 is doing so well, the Switch is gonna very well and the Xbox needs to catch up to that.

Tryklon said:
Teriol said:

So now power is not important? haha the hypocrisy is over 9000 hahahahahah

More power is soo important that even Switch is outselling XBox almost 5:1 last known week... ahah... I need a crying smiley here pls

It was sony's marketing all this years "POWER", and not for real power i have a PC, i'm pointing the hypocrisy a lot of guys here has, and for the NS i'm trying to get one but it's sold out.

34 years playing games.

A simple, but solid, advertisement to sell an idea. Works as a teaser, see how E3 goes.

Around the Network
Teriol said:
Tryklon said:

More power is soo important that even Switch is outselling XBox almost 5:1 last known week... ahah... I need a crying smiley here pls

It was sony's marketing all this years "POWER", and not for real power i have a PC, i'm pointing the hypocrisy a lot of guys here has, and for the NS i'm trying to get one but it's sold out.

Well yeah, we have to be fair, it was. Both Sony and Microsoft keep shouting POWER not really understanding that the players got to a point where they want something different... And honestly I don't see anything different with the Scorpio, just more POWER... I have a PS4 and an XB1 why would I buy a Pro or a Scorpio, so my games get prettier?

Take it Prey for example, a new brutal game... sold 30k units at launch... thats bloody shameful if you ask me. And why is that?

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3

Tryklon said:
Teriol said:

Well yeah, we have to be fair, it was. Both Sony and Microsoft keep shouting POWER not really understanding that the players got to a point where they want something different... And honestly I don't see anything different with the Scorpio, just more POWER... I have a PS4 and an XB1 why would I buy a Pro or a Scorpio, so my games get prettier?

Take it Prey for example, a new brutal game... sold 30k units at launch... thats bloody shameful if you ask me. And why is that?

I have prey on my PC... it's just a boring game, that's why, i agree with you power is not enougth, sony needs to get over it because it is not what makes a game fun.

34 years playing games.

Teriol said:

I have a PC like 12x the power of scorpio.

I really doubt that. What system do you have?

It's the most powerful console ever. Of course they're going to market it. Doesn't have to be a shot on Sony.

LudicrousSpeed said:
It's the most powerful console ever. Of course they're going to market it. Doesn't have to be a shot on Sony.

But isnt that like obvious? A console launched in 2019 will be even more powerful, same for another in 2021... shouldn't they be focused in offering something unique?

What great exclusives will they have? But real exclusives, not games I can buy and play on my PC...

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3