By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One users largely ignore backward-compatible Xbox 360 games

BraLoD said:
pbroy said:

I'd say PlayStation fans care more about BC on forums than Xbox fans. A Sony fan even made a list of all the BC games on Xbone and doesn't even own one. 😂

I doubt it, feel free to look for those past threads about it, pretty sure they were about Non-PS fans shitting on PS fans.

First person who replied to this thread made that thread with all the BC games on Xbone. 

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
theprof00 said:
I remember when this feature came out and was called a game changer. Everyone here was losing their minds over this.

Not me.

Rayman's higher than I thought it would be.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

BraLoD said:
pbroy said:

First person who replied to this thread made that thread with all the BC games on Xbone. 

So? What does that change in the slightest?
Seriously, find those threads when 360 BC was announced.

Sorry, my post flew way over your head. My point was just that. I think you're reaching for a point that mine was not.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Don't believe the Black Ops 2 part because when it became BC it was the most played game on XBO for quite a few days.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
BraLoD said:

I doubt it, feel free to look for those past threads about it, pretty sure they were about Non-PS fans shitting on PS fans.

No wonder my ears were burning.  But seriously, I made that thread because I cared about games.  So your pretense will not bare you any favors.

B/C is a great feature to have. But, this shows in the end new content is key to pushing hardware most. At least Black Ops II got a nice little second wind out of it.

theprof00 said:
I remember when this feature came out and was called a game changer. Everyone here was losing their minds over this.

It's called my piece of plastic can do this and yours can't. But deep inside everyone knew it was a waste of resources.

With that being said, I do see value on this feature. Developing new games takes a lot of time if done right, BC can entertain your audience at a very low cost while you work on new content.

Either way I will totally prefer new games over BC, like that ScaleBound that looked quite promising to be honest.

The backward compatibility is only important when the console launches and has small native library. MS was much too late with this feature. 

I don't care how little minutes are spent playing BC on X1, I'd love to have it on my PS4. Convenience mostly because I have my PS3 set up next to the PS4, it would be nice just to not switch consoles when I want to play a Mass Effect or Dragon Age that doesn't blow chunks.