By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Call of Duty Coming To Nintendo Switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4huMRjH4M68

Since it got buried in the other Nintendo third party thread, I hadn't seen this. 

Guess we'll see at E3. I'm not a huge COD fan, but if the WW2 game was ported had the option for Splatoon style aiming, you got yourself a sale Activision. 

Though it could indicate a port of an older COD too I suppose. 

Around the Network

Now, assuming that this is true, the question would be which one? WWII? And older one? An exclusive?

Oh god.This week leading to E3 will be a nightmare in terms of rumours and "leaks"

As for the topic in hand, it wont happen.I mean, its not unlikely, but COD wont happen this year, or at least wont happen with COD WW II.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

The last COD underperformed on PS4/XB1/PC ... I could see Activision perhaps wanting to shore up sales by trying to get in on the Switch market. Not sure if they have enough time to port the WW2 game though.

I would rather to play MW remastered than WW2.

Around the Network
SuperBott said:
I would rather to play MW remastered than WW2.

Could be one or more of the older games. I've said before that wouldn't be a bad idea per se. I am a WW2 buff though, so I wouldn't mind the newer game either though. 

I wouldn't buy a new COD game, but an older game at a lower price could be interesting.

WaW please. I need the Eastern Front, the best front.

VGPolyglot said:
Now, assuming that this is true, the question would be which one? WWII? And older one? An exclusive?

Why not all of them? Or at least a bunch? Think about it, it would be genious: like MW2, World at War, Infinity, Ghosts, all on the go. It would be crazy.

But probably a port of the new game, which is probably easy to do, since CofD always use outdated engines.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

They'll probably port an old one. Black ops 2, cod4 or mw2.

After fifa announced they would give the Switch a lesser version I expect cod to follow.