By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon Direct 06/06 7am PT/10 ET

Zekkyou said:

HD pokemon, lesgo

Manage your expectations, my friend.

Around the Network

This was unexpected. I hope they announce the rumored Pokemon Stars for the Switch (I don't have a Switch but I will eventually get it).

How long to go?

13h19min until the Direct. 

jonathanalis said:
I bet in Pokémon eclipse, 3ds only.

With Necrozma as the starring Pokemon?

By the way, Is it  an ultra beast or a legendary?

Around the Network
tak13 said:
jonathanalis said:

Legendary. 

tak13 said:
jonathanalis said:

Both.

spemanig said:
I really hope they don't remake Diamond and Pearl with this engine. Save that for the Switch-exclusive engine. I'd rather Stars first, then 8th gen, then reDP.

I agree with you. Though I wouldn't even be mad if it were to happen, we still have the originals on the DS and I've played Diamond recently and it's still really good, even if a little outdated features-wise. Let the momentum of S&M continue to ride out, especially since there's recent merch in relations to stars. 

Kai_Mao said:
spemanig said:
I really hope they don't remake Diamond and Pearl with this engine. Save that for the Switch-exclusive engine. I'd rather Stars first, then 8th gen, then reDP.

I agree with you. Though I wouldn't even be mad if it were to happen, we still have the originals on the DS and I've played Diamond recently and it's still really good, even if a little outdated features-wise. Let the momentum of S&M continue to ride out, especially since there's recent merch in relations to stars. 

I think it's the best generation so far, so I only want it to have the best tech for the remake. I would definitely mind.

If Stars (or any mainline game) for the Switch is announced for this Holiday, then it's game over for all the competition this year. Switch sales will murder everything until at least Q2 2018, with the sole caveat being Nintendo having major issues producing enough supply for the demand. But I only think Stars for Switch is like a 20% possibility though.