By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Could a "Holocaust" happen again?

AZWification said:

I don't think something at the same scale of the Holocaust will ever happen again.

Since a lot of genocides after the Holocaust had several hundreds of thousands (sometimes even over a million), it's rather unlikely that there will never be one on the scale of the Holocaust (6 million) anymore.

Around the Network

If another were to happen, it'd be against men and whites. Because the "patriarchy", because of "racism" and "white privilege".

Flilix said:
AZWification said:

I don't think something at the same scale of the Holocaust will ever happen again.

Since a lot of genocides after the Holocaust had several hundreds of thousands (sometimes even over a million), it's rather unlikely that there will never be one on the scale of the Holocaust (6 million) anymore.

A lot more than 6 million died in the Holocaust.

6 million Jews
~2.5 million Soviets
1.9 million Poles
500 thousand Serbs
270 thousand disabled
~150 thousand Romani
~150 thousand Freemasons
~25 thousand Slovenes
~10 thousand homosexuals
~4 thousand Jehovah's Witnesses
7 thousand Spanish Republicans

I think a genocide on muslim people may take place in the west sometime in the future. Or I should say against people that look "middle eastern". Because it's not like the angry mob will ask the person "Are you muslim?" before shooting him/her. Like, some people are already starting to romantisicing the crusaders and writing Deus vult after the terror attack. And wanting to start a purge.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Yes but this time it will be a religious holocaust islam against the people they describe as infidels like what we see now the teroristic attacks are the beginning of it

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
bouzane said:
Flilix said:

A lot more than 6 million died in the Holocaust.

6 million Jews
~2.5 million Soviets
1.9 million Poles
500 thousand Serbs
270 thousand disabled
~150 thousand Romani
~150 thousand Freemasons
~25 thousand Slovenes
~10 thousand homosexuals
~4 thousand Jehovah's Witnesses
7 thousand Spanish Republicans

There's a discussion about whether these people should be included in the Holocaust. These were mostly seperate genocides.

It is effectively happening. Or recently did, at least.

Over six million people have been righteously slaughtered by the allied forces in the "war on terror".

Well, Rawanda happened like 10 years ago? So yeah, it isn't a question of if it will happen again as much as if it will keep happening.

gergroy said:
Well, Rawanda happened like 10 years ago? So yeah, it isn't a question of if it will happen again as much as if it will keep happening.

Yeah, the correct answer is that it has already happened again, Rwanda being the most known example.

There have been several genocides in which hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people belonging to a specific ethnic group have been murdered. Sudan and Rwanda are probably the most famous.

There have also been regimes that have killed literally tens of millions of their own people, though the circumstances make it more difficult to define as deliberate or as genocide, like Mao's killing of millions of Chinese citizens.