By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Oh, crap (games you've haven't beat)

Tons, though these are the ones where I have not beaten the SP campaign
RSV 2 (playing)
GT 5p (playing)
Burnout Paradise
Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga
Lego Star Wars the Original Trilogy (PSP)
Company of Heroes (PC)
Comapny of Heroes Opposing Fronts (PC)
Medieval 2: Total War (PC) (I was 5 provinces away before I stopped playing)
Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War (and Dark Crusade) (PC)
Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)
God of War
God of War II
Folklore
Resistance (sold now)
Virtua Tennis 3 (sold now)
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP)
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow (PSP) (Playing)
WipEout Pulse (playing)
Killzone Liberation (did not finish the free DLC)

Around the Network

Final fantasy X-2 (did anyone bother beating this)
Phoenix wright: justice for all
Pokemon diamond (148 pokemon, so close: I beat the elite 4 but thats easy)
Zelda: Phantom hourglass (I didn't like this game *ducks*)
Halo (Did anybody else get distracted by the way you could kill your team)
Kingdom hearts

And as of yesterday I would have super mario galaxy.

I have not beaten any GC or Wii game I own.

This includes:

Zelda: WW (stuck in first temple...)
Zelda: TP (lost interest, hate the forced missions and bad controls on horse)
Eternal Darkness
RE4
Z&W
SMG
Endless Ocean
F-Zero
MK:DD
Metroid Prime 3 (got lost on 1st world, hate scanning)

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Most game I finish and I get annoyed if I don't...but...

Rogue Galaxy (lost interest)
Valkyrie Profile 2 (Bought a PS3)

Transformers (original PS2 game, played all the way to the final boss and after a couple of attempts just stopped wheni got a new game)

Hmm, pie.

I have never completed a game 100%. So thats every game for me.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
Around the Network

I haven't beaten:
Oblivion (360)
Mass Effect (360)
The Godfather (360)
Super Paper Mario (Wii)
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (PSP)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories (PSP)

There are quite a few old school games in my collection that I haven't beat. A lot of them require real dedication, so often I won't touch them until I'm ready to commit. I complete most of the newer games that I buy though. I don't know exactly how many, but I'd say I complete roughly 60% of them.

Some recent one that I haven't beat...

Zack and Wiki- Got Brawl and haven't looked back.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn- I was taking a break from it to try out Z&W, then Brawl came along. I will definitely go back and finish it though, as I love me some Fire Emblem.

Trauma Center: Under The Knife- Got stuck on one of the last levels/missions/whatever, then got to playing other games. I figure I'd be lost if I went back now. Maybe some day.

Shadow of the Colossus- My PS2 crapped out on me while I was playing this. Was maybe a Colossi or two away from finishing it.

KOTOR II: The old X-Box went kapoot while I was playing this. I was barely able to finish Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory with my X-Box sputtering through cutscenes, so I guess I should feel lucky.

Contra IV: I've beaten it on Easy and finished all but a few of the challenges, but I won't consider it "beaten" until I finish it on Normal.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Viewtiful Joe.

Eternal Darkness.

Soul Calibur 2.

No More Heroes.

Super Paper Mario.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2.

Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3.

Resident Evil 0.

ETC...

ETC...

ETC...

I'm currently playing Eternal Darkness and The Orange Box!

THE NETHERLANDS

I still haven't beat Resident Evil 4 Wii edition. Just my opinion, but I was actually quite disappointed with it. I'm not a big fan of the tank controls. The IR implementation was well done though.

Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy XII
Zack and Wiki(only got 2-3 stages in the game)
Call of duty 4(I am just to lazy)