By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Post your height!

How tall are you? (Female)

5'0" or 152 cm 3 3.75%

5'1" or 155 cm 0 0%

5'2" or 157 cm 2 2.50%

5'3" or 160 cm 3 3.75%

5'4" or 162.5 cm 8 10.00%

5'5" or 165 cm 9 11.25%

5'6" or 168 cm 11 13.75%

5"7" or 170 cm 21 26.25%

5 23 28.75%

Total:80
koyotecat said:

6'7 male and 23. It sucks being this tall since I don't fit in a lot of places

6'7 is an awesome height for a basketball player. I am only 5'10. 

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
koyotecat said:

And you'll have great back issues!! Yeah, I already have issues with the desk sizes at school at my height, it'd be even worse for you!

Well thankfully I've already graduated from college so I don't have to worry about small desks anymore. :) 

Male, 17, 5'8.

People say this is an average height, but I feel pretty short.

VGPolyglot said:
koyotecat said:

And you'll have great back issues!! Yeah, I already have issues with the desk sizes at school at my height, it'd be even worse for you!

You would be correct lol.

im a male, 18, and I am only 5'7"

what I would give to grow another 5 inches

Around the Network
TripleThreat said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well thankfully I've already graduated from college so I don't have to worry about small desks anymore. :) 

I had exams this year, and it was hard writing exams in the desks with the fixed size, it really gets uncomfortabe.

koyotecat said:

There are a lot of tall people on here. I'm 6'2 and I feel cramped riding on planes. Can't imagine what it is like being 6'7 and trying to fly. 

Radek said:
IkePoR said:
Isn't 5'8 the average height for a guy? 6'0 is "ideal" but 5'8 is totally alright I think.

I'm just over 6'0 myself.

5'8" might be actually the average height of a man worldwide, but average man in Asia is few inches shorter than let's say a man in Europe and US.

Average male height in my country is 5' 10.5" while average male height in Japan is 5' 7.5" and 5'7" in mainland China.

Average height of a man in Holland, Serbia and Bosnia is around 6 feet! Tallest on earth.

sonnyb123 said:
Male, 17, 5'8.

People say this is an average height, but I feel pretty short.

Would you guys like to be taller? Why?  What does that 2-4 inches grant you?

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I'm male...like everybody else on this site let's get real... 20 years, and 5'9...I hope I get taller. They say you grow until you're 25...maybe within the 5 years I can gain an inch or two?

TripleThreat said:
koyotecat said:

There are a lot of tall people on here. I'm 6'2 and I feel cramped riding on planes. Can't imagine what it is like being 6'7 and trying to fly. 

Have yet to ride a plane but I can imagine lol. I had to pick out my car based on me actually fitting in the driver seat.