By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - THE PURGE THREAD - Get it out of your system!

ArchangelMadzz said:
Captain_Yuri said:

No wai

Yes wai

A dog's love is eternal 

No wai

Think of it like this. If a zombie apocalypse were to happen, which would u rather have? Cause a zombie cat is easier to kill than a zombie dog.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Yes wai

A dog's love is eternal 

No wai

Think of it like this. If a zombie apocalypse were to happen, which would u rather have? Cause a zombie cat is easier to kill than a zombie dog.

Zombie dog is easier to kill depending on the breed.

A zombie cat would jump up on your face and stratch and bite the shit out of it. No dog of a similar size could do that. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Captain_Yuri said:

No wai

A zombie cat would jump up on your face and stratch and bite the shit out of it. No dog of a similar size could do that. 

Yea but that's the issue. It depends on the breed. With cats, you wouldn't need to think about the breed cause u could get any cat u like and they would all be pretty easy to kill.

And while its true that a dog may not be able to jump on ur face like a cat could, a dog has a more vicious bite and generally, the way that u get infected is if u get bitten, not scratched.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Yea but that's the issue. It depends on the breed. With cats, you wouldn't need to think about the breed cause u could get any cat u like and they would all be pretty easy to kill.

And while its true that a dog may not be able to jump on ur face like a cat could, a dog has a more vicious bite and generally, the way that u get infected is if u get bitten, not scratched.

I feel with a cat you're 100% fucked. Any cat attack victim is maimed. 

With a big dog you're 100% fucked with a small dog you can kick it away like a football. 

So in other words. Cats 100% of the time you turn into a zombie. Dogds 50% of the time you turn into a zombie. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Cats > Dogs

True. Dogs are shit!

However, Bears > cats so...

Well... If a  zombie apocalypse were to happen, I'd rather have a dog than a bear :P

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

With a big dog you're 100% fucked with a small dog you can kick it away like a football. 

So in other words. Cats 100% of the time you turn into a zombie. Dogds 50% of the time you turn into a zombie. 

There's something else though, scare factor. With the cat it's only real chance of succesfully attacking you is by surprise. You won't see it coming so by the time it's ripping your face off it's too late to be scared. The dog though... see a big zombie dog coming for you and you know you're fucked big time.

I'd much rather have the unexpected and over quickly attack than the "oh shit, I'm gonna die... and it's gonna hurt" attack.

I'd say it's irrelevant as both deaths are slow. A big dog jumping up and biting your next vs a cat jumping up and clawing your face and you bleed and turn into a zombie. 

And if it's a small dog you're surviving that as they lack the cats mobility. 

100% chance of death/turning from a cat attack. Dog attack depends on the size meaning chance of survival. 

ArchangelMadzz said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well here's the issue with kicking ur dog. See with the time u spend with ur cat pre-zombie apocalypse, it will mostly ignore u and do whatever it wants with sometimes being kawaii. What that results in is that u and it not forming a close bond however it will still be nice to have cause sometimes it will do funny stuff.

With a dog however, u will form a bond, u will take it walking, it will play with u and etc before the apocalypse happens. So when it does, u would hesitate to kick it or even hurt it really. And during a zombile apocalypse, hesitation is what will really kill u thus making a cat superior. 

Captain_Yuri said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Well here's the issue with kicking ur dog. See with the time u spend with ur cat pre-zombie apocalypse, it will mostly ignore u and do whatever it wants with sometimes being kawaii. What that results in is that u and it not forming a close bond however it will still be nice to have cause sometimes it will do funny stuff.

With a dog however, u will form a bond, u will take it walking, it will play with u and etc before the apocalypse happens. So when it does, u would hesitate to kick it or even hurt it really. And during a zombile apocalypse, hesitation is what will really kill u thus making a cat superior. 

Depends on how objective you're thinking. 

So you're saying Cats are better because you don't care about them? Alright m8 ;) 

Ka-pi96 said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Well... If a  zombie apocalypse were to happen, I'd rather have a dog than a bear :P

What about if it's a Koala "bear"?

Or... what if you have it locked in a barn? You're own personal zombie bear of doom!

Koala bears can be scary m8

I wouldn't want to fight that during a zombie apocalypse

ArchangelMadzz said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Depends on how objective you're thinking. 

So you're saying Cats are better because you don't care about them? Alright m8 ;) 

I am saying cats are better cause they would be better to have during a zombie apocalypse

And I would care about them, just more as a business partner than a best friend.