By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA Finals Discussion- warriors clean up in five games, win it all 129-120

Well that was what I expected.

Around the Network

LeBron and Kyrie were incredible.
Kevin Love was great and played great defense (shocking!)
Their bench players stepped up in big fashion....
And it just wasn't enough.
Golden State is just too much.
I'm gonna have to change my pick for Finals MVP.
Kevin Durant just solidified his case.

Gotta say, I'm a bit shocked. Lebron and Kyrie played fucking superhuman for like 99% of this game, Warriors offense was held way below their standard pace in the second half, Cavs got calls left, right, and centre.....and the Warriors STILL win?

Cavs allowed Warriors to score final 11 points
Curry had 13 rebounds this game ALONE

Thompson has 13 rebounds all three games. Why the hell are they paying this man 80 million?

The Cavs chucked up threes and tried to stall the clock against a team with the best offense. Why would they do that?

The cavs deserve to lose. This is a wakeup call to them. Unlike the Warriors, the Cavs just slapped on talent and took huge paychecks.

Hopefully Boston or any other team gets good enough to topple them. They have no urgency whatsoever

This team is good, but they're still capable of losing

Doesn't seem like the Cavs want to win

PAOerfulone said:
My Takeaways from Game 3.

Just one.
How in God's name can any team, ANY team, stop these Warriors?

This warriors team got to be the greatest team ever. Only team that would have a chance is the 95-96 bulls simply because they would match up well. Jordan on curry, harper on thompson, pippen on durant and rodman on green. 

Around the Network

So quick question for everyone, what team COULD beat this Warriors team? LeBron and Kyrie just dropped 77 combined, players like Love, JR, and Korver helped contribute, the Warriors had 18 TO's and shot a 48.2% FG, and they still won. I'm not sure I can name a team all time of the top of my head that could stop the scoring of the deadly 4.

And they lost, as I predicted.

TH3-D0S3R said:
So quick question for everyone, what team COULD beat this Warriors team? LeBron and Kyrie just dropped 77 combined, players like Love, JR, and Korver helped contribute, the Warriors had 18 TO's and shot a 48.2% FG, and they still won. I'm not sure I can name a team all time of the top of my head that could stop the scoring of the deadly 4.

No team.

I think the Showtime Lakers could give them a lot of problems. 
Who on this team can guard Kareem?

TH3-D0S3R said:
So quick question for everyone, what team COULD beat this Warriors team? LeBron and Kyrie just dropped 77 combined, players like Love, JR, and Korver helped contribute, the Warriors had 18 TO's and shot a 48.2% FG, and they still won. I'm not sure I can name a team all time of the top of my head that could stop the scoring of the deadly 4s.

Showtime lakers would definitely slow down the tempo, something the Cavs did but abandoned for no good reason. When the Cavs turn into the Warriors, they lose. When they calm down, things become close.

96 bulls were legendary. It would go either way- both teams are beasts.