By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. June bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Wow, so many Switch and PS4 SKUs! I'm shocked! :-o

I honestly don't even care who wins anymore, I'm just impressed at how good they are doing: one is out for more than 3 years and the other one is supply constrained. Despite that, they're both dominating the charts!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

tag

6 hours since last update:

HARDWARE:
#15 PS4 UC4 (up 1)
#29 NS Grey (down 3)
#39 NS Neon (down 2)
#49 PS4 Pro (up 3)
#50 PS4 COD (down 2)
#58 Retron HD Black (down 4)
#67 NS Grey (down 3)
#100 PS4 + UC4 (down 26)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **:
#11 NS ARMS (same)
#19 PS4 Senran Kagura Beach (up 1)
#24 PS4 Crash N. Sane (down 6)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 4 in the top 100 / 3 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

The PS5 Exists. 

HZD has yet to get an official/unofficial price cut, first Sony first-party title in a LONG time to accomplish that feat.

Top100 with 4 SKU's of PS4 and 3 SKU's of the NiS.
Microsoft needs a epic E3.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Top100 with 4 SKU's of PS4 and 3 SKU's of the NiS.
Microsoft needs a epic E3.

If Scorpio isn't $399 they might as well throw it out of the window at this point. If it's $499 it will be in the Top 100 for a while because of all the pre-release hype, but it will be nowhere to be seen soon after.

Train wreck said:
HZD has yet to get an official/unofficial price cut, first Sony first-party title in a LONG time to accomplish that feat.

Yeah it feels like it's been at full price for awhile now.  I've still got a huge backlog so I've been waiting for it to get to ~$40 before I finally buy it.  Same goes for Yakuza 0.

ikachu said:
Train wreck said:

Yeah it feels like it's been at full price for awhile now.  I've still got a huge backlog so I've been waiting for it to get to ~$40 before I finally buy it.  Same goes for Yakuza 0.

It just came out? 

Squalo said:
ikachu said:

It just came out? 

Uncharted 4 hit $40 on Amazon (temporarily) about 3 months after release (late July/early August).  So, we are in that timeframe for Horizon...

Squalo said:
ikachu said:

It just came out? 

Most games  nowadays  gets pricecuts really  early.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil