By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 floor-space: Nintendo challenges SONY, Microsoft downsizes.

Who'll come out on top?

Nintendo 116 48.74%

SONY 98 41.18%

Microsoft 14 5.88%

Ubisoft 2 0.84%

None. E3 is ded 8 3.36%

Total:238

Why  does everything have to be a battle?  

Around the Network
Keybladewielder said:

Why  does everything have to be a battle?  

Because that's what it is: A battle for our hard earned cash.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Doesn't EA have a stand? I can't find it for some reason.

Also, I noticed how sony and activision pretty much had 10000 meeting rooms each in the middle building there, while the likes of nintendo had none. Odd.

SpokenTruth said:
This is pretty much the same Nintendo and Sony booth space as has been for the past 10 years.

Well that ended quickly!  

Anyway they are the same as ever.  If MS did infact downsize then that's the real news here. 

So this is a weird thread, is this a normal discussion to have prior to the E3?

Around the Network

Bad for MS and good for Nintendo.

You'd think with the showfloor being open to the public for once theyd want even more space to give people hands-on opportunities with Scorpio. Not sure exactly how to read this move, but I struggle to think of anything positive. Whatever they announce probably isn't coming out for a long while, they must not have much playable at the moment.

Turkish said:
I think the floor space will reflect how big of an impact each company will make.
1. Sony +43,000sq f
2. Nintendo +32000sq f
3. Microsoft +17000sq f

Sony will win as usual, Nintendo will bring da good ish, and MS will be all about da Ultimate 4K experience without any surprise game announcements.

Well now I have seen everything. Fans now declaring who wins E3 just by floor space...ok then.

SegataSanshiro said:
Turkish said:
I think the floor space will reflect how big of an impact each company will make.
1. Sony +43,000sq f
2. Nintendo +32000sq f
3. Microsoft +17000sq f

Sony will win as usual, Nintendo will bring da good ish, and MS will be all about da Ultimate 4K experience without any surprise game announcements.

Well now I have seen everything. Fans now declaring who wins E3 just by floor space...ok then.

I personally think otherwise, more floor space means more empty spaces !

SegataSanshiro said:

It's all speculative of course, but I feel like a downsize shows either a reduction in scale or confidence from Microsoft HQ. I've wondered for a long time how the heads of the company as a whole have been viewing the entire devision lately. Impossible to know for sure, but the company is so large, and relies on so many vaster products and services that Xbox could be viewed as expendable. I wouldn't want that to happen, but maybe MS is writing Xbox smaller checks for stuff like this these days.