By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bethesda e3 2017 showcase (conference over, Wolfenstein II and Evil Within 2 announced)

p0isonparadise said:
This presentation is awful, so far.

I agree, so corny.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Crazy live action thingy is crazy.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Da fuq is this?

Yup, its Wolfenstein. Most predictable conference ever.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Lol this is looking amazing ahah. Not Not sure if this is Fallout or not (with a Nazi invading the US setup..) but it looks amazing ahah

Or it is just Wolfenstein... 

But it would make a so good Fallout setup...

Or it is just Wolfenstein... 

Around the Network

New Wolfenstein looks fun.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Wolfestein 2 looks like a decent game.

...E3 so far has lived up to my
expectations,underwhelming. Ninty and Sony hopefully delivers.

Wolfenstein and Evil Within 2 both look very good. However, I'm disappointed that the rumors about the sci-fi game were wrong. My fault for getting excited about rumors, though.

Kinda sucked.
Wolfenstein looks cool though.