By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft declares deadline for Yahoo offer

Say NO Yahoo, just say NO

Around the Network

*sends email too google

i hope yahoo fucks microsft by sending a offer too google saying buy is for 1 doller

then thay both fuck up microsft by!!!!!!

makeing google and yahoo both anti windows! lol

yep seems imposible btu it would bring microsft too its balls!!!!!

whaty would you do whit out google on your windows it would force you too go and get linux

it would bring the inernet too a crashing holt!

if i own google i woulved fucked microsft int he ass years ago!

i would tell bill

bill sory but windows is too shity too have any sort of google run on it if you want me too let google go on windows you havwe too suck my balls!!!!!

(i would block my google too run on windows? it would be hard but i thik its posible right? itwould make the inernet crash and bring microsft down too the floor!

mgs4 will sell 2.4m week 1

japan:500k

others: 1m

NA:900k

AAA (90%+) games (metacritic):

nintendo:65

Xbox: 42

playstation: 98

Its a good deal and would provide a better competitor for Google.(which still dominates its field)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

ssj12 said:
dabaus513 said:
Hostile takeovers just seem wrong.

if investorsrefuse to sell their stocks a hostal takeover isnt possible. This is why EA wont take over Take-Two. More then 51% of investors are refusing to sell to EA.

Where did you hear that?  They haven't gone to the investors yet.

Google is the Microsoft of the search world.  If Microsoft buying Yahoo will increase competition in that field, then I have absolutely no problem with it. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

microsoft is a predator
let's all be happy that in the gaming industry
nintendo and sony still stand tall!

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

No one can rival Google.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

starcraft said:
ssj12 said:
dabaus513 said:

if investorsrefuse to sell their stocks a hostal takeover isnt possible. This is why EA wont take over Take-Two. More then 51% of investors are refusing to sell to EA.

Where did you hear that?  They haven't gone to the investors yet.

Google is the Microsoft of the search world.  If Microsoft buying Yahoo will increase competition in that field, then I have absolutely no problem with it. 

Google even without real competition keeps improving themselves and offering new services.  

And the EA thing is that TT is telling investors not to take the deal and rumors show they are siding with TT's argument that having TT be TT and no EA is better for the company and industry.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Google isn't the Microsoft of the search world. You are not obliged to use Google. You can use live, yahoo and a lot of other things while you must have Windows if you want a commercial OS for your Dell, Toshiba, HP, ACER, Sony, etc. computer.

ssj12 said:
starcraft said:
ssj12 said:
dabaus513 said:

Where did you hear that? They haven't gone to the investors yet.

Google is the Microsoft of the search world. If Microsoft buying Yahoo will increase competition in that field, then I have absolutely no problem with it.

Google even without real competition keeps improving themselves and offering new services.

And the EA thing is that TT is telling investors not to take the deal and rumors show they are siding with TT's argument that having TT be TT and no EA is better for the company and industry.

How do they show this?  EA hasn't taken the deal to the investors yet, and to my knowledge no surveys have been done of those investors to gauge their interest.

Of course the board would say it is a bad deal, because they know they are likely to lose their jobs if EA takes over, but thats no reason to assume that investors don't like the idea. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Radish Knight said:
Google isn't the Microsoft of the search world. You are not obliged to use Google. You can use live, yahoo and a lot of other things while you must have Windows if you want a commercial OS for your Dell, Toshiba, HP, ACER, Sony, etc. computer.

Glad to see intelligent people are joining this site.