By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo E3 2017 Thread!

How hyped are you for the Nintendo Spotlight?

10 (Hype levels over 9000!) 143 29.92%

9 (Pretty Hyped) 85 17.78%

8 (Moderately Hyped) 80 16.74%

7 (Cautiously Hyped) 79 16.53%

6 (Not quite there yet) 29 6.07%

5 (Unsure) 25 5.23%

4 (Not Very) 14 2.93%

3 (Meh) 10 2.09%

2 (Not hyped) 4 0.84%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 9 1.88%

Total:478
Wyrdness said:
Very compact time but then we have the week long Treehouse to look at the games the is also quite a bit of games to go through from those already announced as well, I think it will most likely be the following using the new format:

Splatoon 2
SMTV
MHXX Western Release
XC2
SMO
Mario x Rabbids
FE Warriors
Fate: Extella
DQXI
Zelda DLC
Skyrim
Octopath Traveler
Rayman Legends DE
Yooka Laylee

Pretty sure we wont see anything from them, possibly in a third party reel. But nothing else.

Looks like you are also banking on only one new game being shown in Rabbids x Mario. I would think we'd get more new games than that.

Around the Network
SuperBott said:

What do you think guys about this pic?

What's with the outrageous prices? Where you located? That is $20.00 more than they should be.

irstupid said:
SuperBott said:

What do you think guys about this pic?

What's with the outrageous prices? Where you located? That is $20.00 more than they should be.

Best buy Canada:

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/e3.aspx

Seems Pikmin World and Smash may have been leaked by Best Buy, the links on social media have been pulled fast.

Best I could find for now, this is from GAF, I will only link the image so those who don't want possible spoilers can easily avoid it, most likely just a place holder.

Click

Around the Network

3 more days til the eshop for switch is revealed... I love the console so much, but honestly I find it a shame that if I want to watch youtube I have to power it off and put it away, would be a lovely screen to enjoy that with on the go but instead Nintendo have me putting it down for the lack of a simple already available android app.

Also HYPED as fuck for it, really hoping there is as little arms as possible and as much everything Nintendo as they can fit.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mbolibombo said:

Pretty sure we wont see anything from them, possibly in a third party reel. But nothing else.

Looks like you are also banking on only one new game being shown in Rabbids x Mario. I would think we'd get more new games than that.

That's because we haven't seen much of some of the games in the second half of the year, an in depth look at games like Odyssey, Xenoblade 2 etc... will fill that gap as we've only seen nothing but teaser trailers for these game. It'll be like Zelda and SuMo last year we knew about those games but had seen nothing of them so an in depth look at them was as good or even better than a new announcement.

Because of this I'm not expecting many new announcements maybe the one or two with a ND in future possibly around January 2018 announcing new titles.

Wyrdness said:
Mbolibombo said:

That's because we haven't seen much of some of the games in the second half of the year, an in depth look at games like Odyssey, Xenoblade 2 etc... will fill that gap as we've only seen nothing but teaser trailers for these game. It'll be like Zelda and SuMo last year we knew about those games but had seen nothing of them so an in depth look at them was as good or even better than a new announcement.

Because of this I'm not expecting many new announcements maybe the one or two with a ND in future possibly around January 2018 announcing new titles.

I bet we will see a Mario & Sonic sports game, a party game of sort.. either MP or Warioware, Mario x Rabbids and a third party/Indie reel with at least a couple of games we havnt seen.

I dont think we will see in depht looks of games in the Spotlight but more like trailers and in depth in the tree house sections.

E3 times for each conference and each region.

^I'll watch two for sure: Nintendo and the PC Gaming Show.

I may also watch the one from EA, later today and maybe, just maybe, the one from Ubisoft.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.